Change your Facebook password and secure your account now: Securing your facebook account is necessary because it represents who you are, and you should be the only person who has access to it. If someone gains access to your account, or creates an account to pretend to be you or someone else, Facebook’s team could help but you need to help yourself first.
If you think your account has been hacked, you should visit this link https://web.facebook.com/hacked to secure your account. From there, you’ll be asked you to change your password and review recent login activity.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Your account may have been hacked if you notice that:
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create
So, here’s how Change your Facebook password and secure your account now!
On Your Application
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Select the Menu ☰ button located at the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and select “Account settings“.
- Choose “Security and Login”.
- Scroll down and select “Change Password“.
- Fill in the “Current password”, “New password” and “Re-type New password” fields.
- Select the “Save changes” button when you’re done.
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.