For the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) result slip printing portal has been enabled. Successful applicants can now print their result slip via the JAMB portal.
This is to remind all the successful candidates who took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 that the printing of the result slip has started.
- You will only need your original result slip during admission screening.
- You will have to create one for those without an account on the JAMB website.
- The original JAMB result requires a passport photograph of applicants, institution/course selection, etc. is not on the result notification slip.
Before you can access the portal for any reason such as registration, JAMB result slip printing, letter of admission, data correction, admission status, regularization, and more you must create a profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) e-facility portal.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Create a JAMB Profile.
Send Surname followed by First name and Middle name as an SMS from your GSM number to 55019 to create a new profile. Ensure that the names are in order. For example,
First name: ABIGAIL
Middle name: EKPO
You’ll type in this format, ADAMU ABIGAIL EKPO
Note: type with no comma after the surname.
You’ll be charged N50.
After you’ve gotten your profile code:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail.
- Provide the information needed.
- Click on the ‘Verify e-Mail’ button to create your profile.
After the above process, check your email for a JAMB verification mail.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for free
Do you know that you can print your JAMB original result slip for free without the service of online operators? If you want to print your original result slip for free without the service of online operators or Cafe operators, then follow these steps:
- Open your JAMB profile through https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- You will be taken to the dashboard once you are logged in where you will see all the services available in their menu.
- Click Print Result Slip which is located on the sidebar or the home page
- A Transaction ID is created for this service once you select this service. This will be seen on the computer on the confirmation tab
- Check the details that appear on the Confirmation Tab. Also, note that a bold red font shows the transaction ID. The Transaction ID is useful for all potential transaction-related references. Your registered email address will obtain a copy of this transaction ID.
- If you wish to pay with your card instantly, click on the Continue button. Please note the transaction ID as needed if you wish to use other payment channels, such as ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller.
- Enter your card information on the Interswitch Payment page and click on the Pay button.
- Login, press My Payments, and you’ll see it in the sidebar menu). Click on Get Status, then. Click continue if your payment is accepted.
- You’ll be directed to the page where you can print your original result slip
- Chose your exam year from the drop-down list and enter your JAMB registration number
- Click on print and your result slip will be ready, you can choose to print, or download and save.
That’s a detailed guide on how to Print your JAMB original result slip free without engaging the services of any online operator.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.