Jamb Regularization is a subject in which so many applicants are puzzled. It took me a really long time to realize what regularization actually means for Jamb and why regularization should be done.
Regularization for Jamb
Jamb Regularization basically means the reconciliation between your organization and the JAMB of your OND/ND/NCE/HND acceptance. LATE APPLICATION on the JAMB website is also known as JAMB regularisation.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Polytechnic, College of Education, etc., before you were accepted to your previous school. You may not have written to Jamb or got a letter of admission from Jamb. This means that you have no Jamb registration number and Jamb has not been informed of your admission by your teacher.
Should I do the Jamb Regularization?
This is not amusing, because if you don’t want to get a direct entry form or want to go to NYSC, you may not have been aware of it. To know whether or not you can perform Jamb regularization, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2019)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
In ND/NCE/HND, you are meant to receive a message showing your information, education, passport, and the course you took. If you have seen the specifics of your admission, so you don’t need to regularize it. Only go ahead and say Direct Entry (DE).
But if you have a message such as “Sorry, there is no admission yet you need to regularize before applying for direct entry/NYSC.
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution (Data Correction Process) 2020
- JAMB Registration 2021 – General Instructions
- Most Topics To Expect in 2021 Jamb Examination
- Check JAMB Result Using Registration Number
How To Do Jamb Regularization
1. You need to create a Jamb profile or log in to your existing Jamb profile. You may click here to create or login into your Jamb profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
When Is the Deadline for Jamb Regularization?
Jamb does not disclose the regularization deadline. What you have to remember is the closing date of your direct entry form. But to do your Jamb regularization, try to obey the processes above.
Note: For prospective NYSC companies who want to go to NYSC but are having problems with Jamb regularization, the same procedures apply.
- How do I Remove a Game on Facebook? | Delete Facebook Games | Uninstall Games from Facebook
- TOP SEVEN FACEBOOK GAMES | FACEBOOK GAMES
- Covid19: SGF In Isolation As His Household Members Test Positive
- List of Facebook Free Games | Facebook Free Games
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.