You will learn how to perform other transactions in this write-up, such as how to recharge yourself and friends and also check the balance of your bank account.
What’s a mobile banking service?
Mobile banking or U.S.S.D Banking is an improved platform through which all your bank transactions can be completed using your mobile phone by Diamond Bank subscribers. And at that particular time, you don’t mind where you are or what you are doing.
Importantly, you must complete the registration process before you perform any transaction using the Diamond Bank Transfer Code. of course, it is very simple to do. We’re going to instruct you about how to register.
- Diamond Bank Code | Diamond Mobile Banking Services
- Sort Codes Across Nigeria by United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks
- UBA Money Transfer Codes to Other Banks – UBA Transfer PIN (*919#)
What is the Transfer Code for a Diamond Bank?
The transfer code for the diamond bank is *426# and is also referred to as Simple Banking. You may have understood people use the term Diamond Simple Banking or the USSD Service, just knowing that the transfer code refers to them.
The USSD Service, *426#, is one of the Bank’s approaches to ensuring that transactions are well simplified and safe to perform and manage. Mobile banking, unlike the internet banking system, requires no internet connection and is simpler to use.
How to transfer money from the Diamond Bank to other Banks?
Just dial 426Amount * Account Number # to transfer money from Diamond Bank to Diamond Bank or other banks. Enter your PIN for your diamond bank transfer. And all that is!
Note, two different things are the Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code” and “Diamond Bank Yellow Account. You can still use both platforms to transfer money to other banks from the Diamond Bank, though. You need to learn how to create a transfer PIN for a Diamond Bank.
Diamond Transfer Code Benefits:
The Diamond Bank Transfer Code (*426#) has many advantages.
- It is fast easy, simple, and guarantees convenience.
- Transactions can be performed from anywhere,
- No internet connection is required, just a GSM network.
- It is open 24/7 at any point in time.
- That relieves you of great stress.
Diamond Transfer Code Requisites:
- You need to be registered
- The number you subscribe to must be associated with your account.
- The regular maximum transfer cap is 100,000,000
- Charges are deducted from your account with Diamond
- Request for debit cards
How to register for the Transfer Code of the Diamond Bank:
Only follow the steps below to subscribe to the Mobile Banking system;
- Dial *426# with the amount with which you have opened the account
- Enter your debit card number with the last 6 digits.
- Enter your account number
- Build a four-digit PIN (which is your PIN for Diamond Transfer)
Lastly, your Diamond Transfer PIN has just been established.
Access/Diamond Bank Short Code:
There are lists of shortcodes for Diamond Bank that you can use to carry out different transactions. For your various transactions, we have listed all the shortcodes you need. The shortcodes are only valid for those with Savings or Current Account, while this program is not open for joining, corporate, and other multiple signatory accounts.
- To recharge your phone: *426*Amount#
- To transfer money: *426*Amount*account Number#
- For a change of PIN *426*0#
- Buy Airtime for Friends *426*Amount*Phone Number#
- Subscribe to C.R.E.A.M *426*463#
How to review the balance of your diamond account:
You can dial 42600# to search your Diamond Bank account balance using the mobile system. And your account balance will be shown to you and sent as a message to you.
But first, to make use of any of these bank transfers, you must subscribe to Diamond Bank. And using the phone number you opened your account with, you must complete certain transactions.
Know, even if you are NOT linked to the internet, the mobile banking system can still be used. Diamond Bank will lock out a customer, a security mechanism used to protect the accounts of a consumer from unauthorized acts. But this can only happen more than three times when you hit an incorrect PIN. For assistance, you will need to contact the bank.
However, if you lose your cell phone for further security purposes, you are advised to report to the Diamond Bank Customer Service immediately and tell them about the situation.
Please comment and share if you find our article useful.
- Activities To Do in Dubai | Interesting Places In Dubai to Visit During Vacation
- Christmas Messages and Wishes
- Specs & Price of the Samsung Galaxy A10
- Gotv Subscription Plans
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.