We’ll show you in this post all you need to know about the Facebook marketplace. Continue reading below:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Let’s get started with Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? – All You Need To Know. Okay, recently, a lot of persons have been asking me questions like:
why don’t have the Facebook Market Place? why can’t I access the Facebook Market Place?
If you stumbled upon this post, it means you have the same questions in your heart and you want answers to them, right?
Okay, never too worry, as today I have decided to provide answers to those questions.
First, you must understand that Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into Facebook, just like eBay, Amazon, that allows over 800 million users every month to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
All transactions in the Facebook Marketplace are not considered in any legal sense to be Facebook’s responsibility.
You can access the Facebook Marketplace directly or through your Facebook mobile app. If you have tried to open the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are possible causes to that.
Why You Cannot Access the Facebook Marketplace
Here are the reasons why you don’t have the Facebook Marketplace.
1. You’re under 18: Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
2. Your home region isn’t supported: Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear.
3. You may be in an unsupported country: Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
4. The iPod touch isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace shows on iOS app on the iPhone and iPad. However, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
5. Newly Opened Facebook account: If your Facebook account is new, you are likely not to find Facebook Marketplace as it does not appear at all to new Facebook users.
This is likely done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
6. Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is actually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most.
If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
That is it on Why Don’t I Have Facebook Market Place? – All You Need To Know. Please share!!!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.