Buy and purchase products at thousands of stores and end or transfer money easily and without stress to anyone’s PayPal email address or number. You can even collect your reward points. It’s free! Make use of the PayPal sign up feature today and shop without service charges. No matter how to decide and choose to pay.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com at $30 per post. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
When you sign up to a PayPal account, you must have a credit card and confirmed/verified bank account linked to PayPal before you can be able to send money and make payments. PayPal is just like a bank, you need a particular component from which money comes from before you can buy anything.
Now let us quickly move to the ways you can sign up for a PayPal account.
PayPal Sign Up – How to Sign Up For a PayPal Account
- Visit the PayPal mobile site/website on paypal.com or you could choose to go through “the PayPal app”. You can get this app from Google play store.
- Tap “sign up”
- Enter a valid email address and create your password. You will need these pieces of information to verify your account.
- A new tab will be shown to you which contain a form you will have to fill with your personal information. You will need these pieces of information to verify your account
- Fill in or enter the credit or debit card you want to make use of
- Enter your bank details and information
- Apply for PayPal credit (optional). If you do not want it, then tap the “no thanks” option.
Verifying the account;
- Identify and confirm your email address. A message/email will be sent to you when you create the account. Then tap the ‘yes, this is my email’ option. This is to confirm your email address.
- Link your bank account to PayPal. Tap the ‘link a bank’ option and get started.
- You will see a list of banks, tap on your bank and enter your bank login details to link your bank automatically. But if your bank is not listed, you should enter your account number and wait for a day or two for PayPal to confirm.
- Link your credit cards and debit cards. Tap the ‘link a card’ button and you are ready to go!
You are now ready to make use of your PayPal account.
Note: After signing up into your PayPal account and want to make use of the ‘send money’ tab, you can send money and make payments in the following processes;
- Goods: by tapping this button, you can be able to send and transfer funds to anyone around the globe for the goods and products purchased and bought.
- Paying for eBay items: when shopping on eBay, you will have to pay via the eBay checkout system.
- Personal: you can use this service especially in a situation where you do not have cash on you or perhaps you forgot your purse at home. When you need to send or transfer money to someone around or far away, it works instantly.
- Services: you can make payments for a service rendered to you or your business.
So dear readers, PayPal has made buying and selling so easy for us. If you do not have a PayPal account, create one today. Sign up for a PayPal account and get the best out of it.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.