Do you have a Facebook and an Instagram account? Do you know it is possible to link both to each other? We’ll be showing you how to link Facebook to Instagram.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
LINK FACEBOOK TO INSTAGRAMTo link Facebook to Instagram, follow the steps outlined below:
- Tap on the Instagram app to open it: If you aren’t signed into your Instagram account on your device, you’ll need to do so in order to access the Instagram settings.
- Tap on the Profile button: This is the person-shaped icon in the bottom right corner of your screen; tapping it will take you to your Instagram account.
- Tap on ⚙️ (iPhone) or [⋮] (Android): This is in the top-right of the profile page and will open the “Options” menu. On Android, this icon resembles a vertical stack of three dots.
- Tap on the “Linked Accounts” option: This is under the “Settings” subheading.
- Tap on the “Facebook” option: This will redirect you to a Facebook login page.
- Enter your Facebook email address and password: This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram. You may be asked if you would rather ”Log in with the Facebook app” or ”Log in with phone and email”. If your choice is to log in with the app, then tap ”Open” when you are prompted to open the Facebook app.
- Select who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook: Tap on the drop-down menu and select one of the following privacy options: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only me, Acquaintances to choose who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook.
- Tap on OK. If you are prompted to open Instagram, tap ”Open Instagram”.
You can link your Instagram and Facebook accounts to share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook. Once you link accounts, you’ll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.