How to Make an Animated GIF in Photoshop: Animated GIF is a common tool used on the internet, so if you are versatile with internet, then it should not be new to you. It is actually an image file that enables inclusion of animated images, this makes it looks like the image is in motion. It can be called a transition between images and videos
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
GIF is a great tool for marketing, they are easily noticed and are easily understood, they capture viewer’s attention in a new way and can be emotional sometimes. Due to the encouragement received from viewing these images, most viewers are prompt to share with friends thereby increasing the extent of market distribution. The coolest part of GIF is that they are extremely easy to build from scratch, with Photoshop, you can build it within few minutes
Check Out: Copy and Paste GIF
Below are the steps to take in building a GIF;
1. Upload your images to Photoshop.
2. Open up the Timeline window.
3. In the Timeline window, click “Create Frame Animation.”
4. Create a new layer for each new frame.
5. Open the same menu icon on the right, and choose “Make Frames From Layers.”
6. Under each frame, select how long it should appear for before switching to the next frame.
7. At the bottom of the toolbar, select how many times you’d like it to loop.
8. Preview your GIF by pressing the play icon.
9. Save and Export Your GIF.
Recommended: Facebook Follow
Isn’t it simple? Kindly share this with your contact to build a GIF busy internet.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.