We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
How to Delete Facebook Facebook Temporarily
- Go to facebook.com
- Log into your account details
- Click on the arrow pointing down from the top corner of your home page
- Select the ‘settings’ option
- Next, Select ‘security’ option
- Select ‘deactivate account’
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the steps
- Click on the arrow down button on the top right side of your home page
- Next, click on settings and download your data (optional)
- Now, visit https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Select ‘delete my account’
Follow onscreen instructions to complete the step.
Please let us know your experience during the deletion process and please share this article with your friends who might also be interested in deleting their Faceɓook account permanently
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.