How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for Blogs: Do you wish to create a Facebook fan page for your blog? Well it can be anxiety-inducing, especially in a situation where you are trying to keep your real identity separate from your blogging identity. However, it is not really a complicated process, this article will show you how easy it is, you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
Before we commence how to create a Facebook fan page, it is better you set up a regular Facebook profile with your blog name, which will be used to create the page, that way your fans can “like” your blog without having to add you as a friend, and the page functions will be easier to control.
Read Also: How to Lock Add Friend on Facebook
Below are the steps to take to create a Facebook fan page for your blog;
1. Follow this link to get started http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
2. From the page revealed, Click on Brand or Product in the upper right box then you’ll be asked to choose a category.
3. Now select Website in the dropdown categories
4. Enter your blog name under the Category dropdown box, check the box to agree to Facebook’s TOS, and click Get Started.
5. You’ll be required to enter some basic information about your page such as description, your website URL if you have one, and Facebook URL for your fan page.
6. After saving the information, you’ll then upload a profile picture. It is better to use your blog logo
7. Add your page to your Favorites.
8. You’ll be taken to your admin panel page. From here you can explore the various settings and options.
9. After finalizing your settings, then you are done, simply mention your Facebook fan page on your blog, or add your page link into your blog so that people can go “like” it,
Note that when you post on the fan page, it will show up as your blog name, not your real name.
See Also: Facebook Chat Application
I hope this was helpful? Kindly share with all your contacts so they can learn also.