Recommended: How to easily Post to Instagram
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook
If you have been searching for means to copy and paste posts or articles on Facebook. Discover how you can copy and paste messages and articles on your Facebook Android device with these actions.
- Tap and also hold your finger on the text box you are planning to copy the text from for around 2 seconds until a selection gear appears at the top of the display and the message becomes highlighted. Drag the choice to highlight the length of the precise text you desire.
- Select the “Cut” or “copy” icon option. When you cut, it simply means you are totally moving the set of text away from its location to another one, but copying means you are only trying to replicate the message. Navigate to where you intend to paste the message.
- Click as well as hold the message area for 2 seconds, then tap the “Paste” option.
- Log in to your account at Facebook.com.
- Click and also highlight the message you wish to copy.
- Press the “Ctrl” and also “C” keypad at the same time to copy the text, alternatively, Press the “Ctrl” and also “X” button at the same time to cut the text.
- Click inside the area you wish to paste the text.Press the “Ctrl” and also “V” secrets at the same time to paste the message.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.