Have you any idea of the Facebook timeline cleaner? Are you tired of seeing old posts on your Facebook timeline? On this article, I will be telling you how you can get rid of those old posts. Facebook has a timeline cleaner that enables you to clear or delete any unwanted content on your Facebook anymore. Facebook timeline cleaners work in such a way that the users log in to their Facebook timeline and then navigate from the timeline to Activity Log side.
Your Facebook timeline is a section on your Facebook page where you share pictures, videos, posts and your Facebook experiences. On your Facebook timeline, you upload a profile photo and a cover photo, view your activity log on Facebook, change or edit your Facebook information and many more.
Facebook is a social media outlet where users can connect and share their experiences with one another. You can post your photographs and videos for free on Facebook to be seen personally or with public or friends of friends of friends. You can also watch short and fun videos on your newsfeed or a friend’s timeline. Play games and compete or invite friends to play on the Facebook gameroom. Facebook is free and easy to have an account with. You can get the Facebook app for free on your mobile device appstore.
How to Download Facebook App
You can download the Facebook application for free on your mobile appstore. Follow the instructions below;
- Launch your mobile appstore.
- Enter “Facebook” on the search field, to find the app.
- On the result list, click on the first result.
- Then tap on the green download button.
The Facebook app will be downloaded to your mobile if you have a good data connection. You can launch the Facebook app and sign in if you have an account already or you can easily sign up for a new account if you don’t have.
Signing In to Facebook
Creating a Facebook is free and easy because there are no surveys like most platforms. To access your Facebook timeline cleaner, you need a Facebook account. Follow the steps below;
- You can proceed to the Facebook official website at www.facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Enter your information on the text fields provided such as your surname, first name, email address or mobile number and create a password.
- Select your birthday and also indicate your gender.
- Then tap on “Sign up” to create.
After signing up, wait for a confirmation mail to be sent to your email or a code texted to your phone number. Verify the mail by clicking on the link attached to it or type in the code on the text field on the Facebook platform.
Logging in Facebook
You can log in your Facebook account if you already have a Facebook account. Follow the steps below;
- Go to www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app.
- On the log in field, enter your email address or mobile number and password.
- Hit on “Log in”.
The Facebook account will be loaded if the account details are correct.
How to hide all old posts from your Facebook Timeline
You can hide all your old posts from your Facebook timeline. Follow the steps;
- How to your Facebook settings, and click on “Privacy”.
- Then tap on “Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public” and after which “Limit the audience for old posts on your timeline” section will be displayed.
- Hit on “Limit Past Posts” to hide your old posts.
Your past post will no longer be seen by friends or public.
How to delete a post on your Timeline
You can delete posts on your timeline posted by others that you don’t want. Follow the guidelines;
- Click on your profile picture from your newsfeed.
- Hover to the post you want to delete and hit on ꓺꓸ in the top right side.
- Choose Hide from timeline or delete post from timeline.
Note: Hide from timeline, only removes the post from your timeline not the Facebook platform. Delete Post: deletes the post completely from Facebook platform entirely.