Restricted list of items that cannot be sold
- Adult products or services.
- Digital media and electronic devices.
- Event tickets.
- Gift Cards.
- Healthcare items (thermometers, first-aid kits, etc.).
- Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
- Tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia.
- Unsafe supplements.
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives.
The item to be sold must be a physical item.
There is a ban on items that are not ‘physical’. For example:
- “in search of” posts.
- lost and found posts.
3. Item and image description must match.
The photo and description and title must match.
4. Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
Before and after pictures are banned.
Facebook has gone through great lengths to ensure that Marketplace is a safe place for people to buy and sell online.
Facebook Marketplace Rules – Restricted list of items that cannot be sold
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.