Facebook Messenger is a messaging app for Facebook in which registered users on the platform sign in with their User ID to the messenger app start a conversation with the people they want to chat with. With the Messenger app you:
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
- Update your status or your day to share with friends and connections.
- Make voice and video calls for free.
- Share your video clips and images with friends.
- Communicate with as many people as you want at times.
- Make a group chat.
There are other features on the messenger. The messenger app is free to use and also free to install from the App Store of your device.
Games you find on Messenger
Here are some of the games you can come across the Messenger app:
- Space Invader.
- Words with Friends.
- Daily Sudoku.
- Golden Boot.
- Hex FRVR.
- Brick pop.
- 2020 Connect.
- Snake Attack.
- 8 Ball pool.
There are many more games to be seen on Facebook Games Messenger.
How do I use the Facebook Messenger app?
To use the Facebook messenger app, you would need to have a Facebook account because your Facebook login ID is the same you would use to sign in to messenger. If you do not have an account, follow the simple guides below to sign up for an account;
- Install and launch the Facebook mobile app or open your browser and go to the Facebook website
- Type in your first name, surname.
- Select your date of birth from the options there.
- Fill in your mobile number or your email address for the sign-up process.
- Choose the gender you want to use for the profile.
- Hit on Sign Up to commence.
The new profile would be created and Facebook sends you a confirmation text or email. The confirmation you would receive depends on the process you use for the registration.
Logging In to Facebook
If you already have an account you log in to the account through the website or mobile app. Follow the steps below login to Facebook:
- Open the mobile app for Facebook or open your browser and go to the Facebook website.
- Fill out the log in section form with your mobile phone number or email address and the password of the account.
- Hit on login.
The account would be loaded on the device.
How to access Messenger games
To be able to access and play Facebook Games Messenger, you would have to be signed in to your messenger profile by following the below steps;
- Install the Messenger app.
- After that access your account on facebook.
- To sign in manually, you would need to type in your Facebook details (phone number or email address and password).
- Tap on Sign in to load.
Your Messenger account will be loaded on the device immediately.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.