The world as a whole changes, so as the world on Facebook, friends stab your back and become enemies leading to you blocking them on Facebook. However, over time, they may come back and apologize for their wrong doings and your friendship is once again reactivated leading to you wanting to revert your earlier decision of blocking them.
Now that they are your friend in reality, you can as well make them your friend again on Facebook by unblocking following the steps below;
- Click on the padlock-like icon on the top right corner of your Facebook home screen
- From the pop-up, select “How to stop someone bothering me”
- Then select to see all blocked users
- Search for the individual you intend to unblock
- Then click the “unblock” button in front of the individual’s name
Need to share your Blocked list on Facebook? Read: How to view Blocked Facebook Friends
After following the steps above, the individual has once again become your Facebook friend, you can now follow him/her up on their Facebook activities, you can view their profile and in turn, they can as well view yours.
Forgiveness they say is cool, I guess that was what prompted this article in the first place so go ahead with Easy Ways to Unblock Blocked Facebook Friends. Share with others and save them from the sin of unforgiveness.