- Like I said login via Google chrome browser into your Facebook account.
- Right click any spot on the display and select page resources. This shows a new page that contains lots of codes
- Enter ctrl+F to search for words, input “initialchatfriendslist” and then search
- The result shows the word you input, with codes in different inverted comas follows. Each one of these codes represent an ID of those that viewed your account
- To discover them, copy each code and paste it behind facebook.com/ in a new tab or window, then send. It will display the profile of the one you want viewing your account.
Read Also: How to delete Unwanted Facebook Account
You may also pen down that those ID at the first set are those that recently checked your account while those that are the far end are those that have long check your account or that have not viewed it at all.
With this wonderful procedure, you can keep track of those viewing your account on Facebook. I hope you enjoyed your new discovery of those watching you, don’t be surprised that even that friends that never messaged you before is one of them.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.