We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com at $30 per post. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Delete Facebook Account using the steps below
There are two ways you can go around the deleting of your Facebook account.
- You can deactivate your account and allow your facebook save your data so you can return in the future.
- The other allows you to permanently delete your account and never return to it future.
How to Delete Facebook Partially
Just as stated earlier, you can delete facebook account with the intention of still maintaining the data and info in the account for future use. The steps below will guide you on how to get it done,
- Visit your Facebook account page through Facebook.com
- Click the login and enter your details. While in the account, click on the bottom arrow pointing down from the top corner of your homepage.
- When on to the page, select “Settings” Option.
- Again, select the “Security” option.
- Next, select the ‘Deactivate Account’ button.
Complete the rest of the screen instructions to completely deactivate your account with ease.
With this done, your Facebook account, profile, and info will remain invisible to other users online until you choose to log in to your account again, that is when your account can be restored.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
To get this done, you will need to
- On login into your account, click the arrow down button on the top side of your homepage.
- Click on setting and download your data (optional).
- With that done, you visit this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ button
- Continue the on the onscreen option to complete the process.
With this, you have successfully deleted your Facebook account. It will take Facebook a period of 90 days to complete the process and your account will be history.
That’s all that is needed for now!!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.