Add Instagram Tab to Your Facebook Page: Having a Facebook Page is far different from having a Facebook account. A Facebook page is home for business or brands and serves as a valuable tool used for marketing. Instagram on the other hand is a popular photo-sharing and video-sharing application, its users take photos and videos, apply digital filters to them, and then share them with other Instagram users for them to react to it.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
- Log in to your Facebook account which has the page you wish to add an Instagram tab.
- Type in “Instagram” to the search bar.
- Go to your Apps section, find Instagram option “Instagram Page App” and click the Use Now button.
- From the revealed page, click the button that says Add to Your Facebook Page (Completely Free) to install the application.
- Now select from your page lists the exact page you wish to add an Instagram tab.
- Click Add Page Tab. You are taken to the Page.
- Click the Configure Page Tab.
- Enter your Instagram login details and follow the instructions to start up the app
Read Also: I Sent You Friend Request
After installation, all videos and photos can be shared from Instagram directly into your Facebook page. Page visitors can share posts with their friends on Instagram so as to increase reach of your page.
See Also: Facebook Poll Question App
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.