How to Change my Password: Facebook password is what actually gives you access to your account, without your password, you will be unable to chat with friends, make posts, pictures or even comment on other people’s post, you virtually lose access to your FB account.
So to avoid this and resist hackers from gaining control of your account, it is better to regularly change your Facebook password.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Check Out: Who Looks at your Facebook Page
How to Change my Password
You might think altering, Facebook password is an herculean task, but with the step by step processes stated in this guide, you will find out that it is a painless thing to do:
- Initially, navigate to facebook.com.
- Enter your login details to access your account.
- Click the downward pointing arrow in the top right-hand corner of the Facebook page.
- From the dropdown menu, select Settings.
- To the left of the new page, select Security and Login.
- Scroll down and locate the Login area
- When you locate it, simply click Change password.
- Enter your old password in the box provided for old password.
- Enter your new password twice, ensure it is a strong password
- Click Save Changes.
Read Also: How to Access Archived Facebook Messages
What are Strong Passwords?
As revealed above that enter a strong password, you may wonder what exactly a strong password is, well the following are guidelines for a strong password:
- Use combination of alphabets and numbers
- Ensure it is more than 8 letters
- Don’t use your name, phone number or email
- Do not use English words directly.
With this guide on How to Change your Password on Facebook, you are guaranteed to properly secure your FB Account with regular update on your FB Password.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.