In today’s post, we will discuss exclusively the list of all latest Spectranet Data Plans for browsing in Nigeria, their prices and the detailed subscription packages and codes for Spectranet 4G LTE Internet Data Plans.
Have you used or heard any of your friends talk about the Spectranet data plans (4G LTE) yet?
If no, then I must say you are missing out on a piece of key information to enlighten you about the best Spectranet data plans.
Few Data plans and Internet service providers offer monthly unlimited data plans in Nigeria and one of them is Spectranet and luckily, they are one of the fastest service providers in Nigeria.
N.B: I am honestly speaking about my experience using spectranet in Lagos state, so I can’t guarantee your area but I can assure you that spectranet has good network strength in most parts of the country.
Sounds enticing? Well, let’s start our exclusive guide into Spectranet data packages stating emphatically their prices, validity, data volume, and additional bonuses.
List of Spectranet 4G LTE Data Plans and Subscription Codes
We start with the Monthly Unified Data Plans.
Spectranet 4G LTE recently announced its unified tariff plans as part of an effort to ensure everyone has access to affordable and faster internet. These are the mouth-watering offers under the Monthly Unified Data Plans.
Monthly Unified Data Plans
Monthly Unified Data Bundles
|Plan Name||Plan Cost||Data Volume||Additional Bonus||Validity||Access||Speed|
|Unified Value 4GB||N3,000||4GB||Nil||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 7GB||N5,000||7GB||Nil||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 15GB||N7,000||15GB||Nil||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Nite Value 20GB||N7,500||20GB||Nil||Monthly||7pm-7am||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 25GB||N10,000||25GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Nite Value 40GB||N11,000||40GB||Nil||Monthly||7pm-7am||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 40GB||N12,500||40GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Stay Connected 50GB||N13,000||50GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 55GB||N20,000||55GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 110GB||N40,000||110GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
|Unified Value 200GB||N70,000||200GB||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24/7||Unlimited Burstable|
These are the detailed guide to the data cap for these plans and their subscription codes. However, these plans come with their terms and conditions which I will highlight below:
Unlimited Gold Plan:
- This is presently available to users on any commercial plans in LAGOS and IBADAN only.
- Opting into the UNLIMITED GOLD plan is open to users on an existing commercial plan at any time before or after the expiry date of their current subscription validity
- All users can enjoy unlimited burstable speeds between 0-100GB. However, once the 100GB cap is exceeded, the speed reduces to 512 Kbps.
- When the need arises to maintain uniform service levels for all customers, spectranet reserves the right to limit download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 100GB.
Unified Stay Connected:
- This plan is presently available to users on any commercial plans in ABUJA only.
- Data rollover is available and this depends on rollover terms and conditions.
- Spectranet offers free unlimited night browsing from 1 am – 7 am only on the 50GB capped data.
- All users can enjoy unlimited burstable speed between 0-50GB. However, speed reduces to 512 Kbps after 50GB is utilized.
- When the need arises to maintain uniform service levels for all customers, spectranet reserves the right to limit download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 50GB.
Monthly Revised Tariff
Monthly Revised Tariff Data Bundles
|Plan Name||Plan/Data||Plan Cost||Validity||Access|
I hope this guide has been of help thus why? Well, one more thing, we will now put you through how you can subscribe to the data plans
Step by Step Guide on Spectranet Data Plans (4G LTE) Subscription
Listed below are the steps you can follow when you want to make payment for the Spectranet 4G LTE data plans on any of these platforms:
- Bank payment
- Recharge card.
These are the main options you have when you want to make payments for your subscription. So it is up to you to decide which one is convenient for you. But note the points below before you make your final choice.
- In-person: You can pay at any Spectranet shop or at Channel Partner.
- Pay online: For online payment, log onto Self-Care with your Username and password
- Other online channels: You can use other online payment channels like QuickTeller etc.
- Recharge voucher: Subscription Recharge vouchers can be purchased at Channel Partners.
- Bank payment: Payment can also be made in banks or via mobile transfer into Spectranet’s bank account. Get a list of all the bank accounts from https://spectranet.com.ng/billpayment.html. Once payment is made, all you need to do is simply scan payment teller or screenshot of successful transfer transaction and send it to email@example.com for your account to be credited
I trust today’s guide was helpful? Kindly share it with friends.