How Do I Lookup Facebook by Phone Number? How to Hide Contact Information on Facebook –
Bear in mind that the person you’re searching for will only be visible if he/she has his/her contact number in the Facebook account “about section”. If not, Facebook will only return a message like this one; “We couldn’t find anything for 00068520414. Looking for people or posts? Try entering a name, location, or different words”.On the other hands, if the person’s contact number is in the about section, then when you search for the person, Facebook will show the profile of the person straight up.How to Lookup Facebook by phone number
To lookup or search fr someone on Facebook, do the following;
1. Login your Facebook account
2. Enter the phone number of the person you want to look up on Facebook in the search bar and hit search.
3. As earlier outlined, if the person’s phone number is in the about section, its profile will show up if not you won’t see the person. See a typical screenshot below.
That is it.
Try it now and see if yours is working.
How to Hide Contact Informtion from Everyone on Facebook
Interestingly, with over 1.4 Billion users worldwide, Facebook is undoubtedly the largest social networking platform in the world. It not only allows people to share highlights from their day to day lives but also permits people to send Facebook messages to communicate with each other.
Facebook harbours both good and bad individuals whose missions are to scavage on your contact details and then hit you really hard with it in the long run. Hence, the need for you to control the kind of persons that can have access to your contact details on the platform.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
The following guide takes you through the minute details on how to conceal contact information on Facebook so that people can delve into your account and hand-pick everything about you. Here’s how.
1. Log in to your account on Facebook via www.facebook.com
2. Navigate to the top right-hand corner of your Facebook homepage, click on the contact button and then hit “privacy settings”. Next, scroll down the page that displays and also click “customize” button. See the screenshot below;
3. After performing step two above, a new page shall display. On that page navigate to the contact details area. On the contact details area, you’ll see all the contact details and people you can allow to see your details. See the screenshot below;
4. Next, choose the category of persons whom you would want to see your contact details on Facebook.
5. On the other hands, if you want to conceal your contact details on Facebook, you can choose the “customize” button from the drop-down menu and then select the “only me” button.
Performing the above command will hide your contact details from every other person on Facebook. You’re the only person that is entitled to access your account details.
Please share this post…Thanks!!!