How Do I Delete My Facebook Account Forever
1. Just go here
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
2. Hit submit. (See, even in parting Facebook needs your obedience).
3. Follow the instructions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and go into the words from the security check.
5. Hit alright.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It’s a lovely day. Go enjoy it. Possibly call up a good friend you have not seen in a while and catch up on each other’s lives over coffee.
Your account is then “deactivated” for two weeks. Do not login for those 2 weeks then it will be permanently erased.
Facebook sometimes changes the procedures for leaving the social networking service, but the Facebook group “The best ways to permanently delete your facebook account” need to have the most up to date approach if the link above goes dead.
Thus the article How Do I Delete My Facebook Account Forever from us, hopefully useful thank you.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.