What do you know about the Facebook free marketplace community? Well if you have not heard of this feature on Facebook or you have heard of it but find it difficult to make use of it, then you should read this article because it has information of how you can access the Facebook marketplace and also make use of it. All you need to know about this Facebook free marketplace community is to know how you can become qualified to run it.
There are lots of business people that are looking for a way or medium that they can use to sell or buy products on social media. Well, the Facebook marketplace is all you need, because with it your business can easily get noticed on Facebook. But the question comes what is the Facebook marketplace? I will explain so that you can understand better.
Facebook Free Marketplace Community –What Is the Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is a place on Facebook that gives you a comfortable way to do exchange of goods and services, in order words you can buy and sell on this platform. you can see amazing products to buy and also you as a user can sell any product on the platform, you can list items or products and find for yourself great deals directly within the Facebook platform. You can see the Facebook platform isn’t for communication only but also for business.
How to Qualify To Use Facebook Marketplace
Well if you want to be qualified to make use of the Facebook free marketplace community, then you must be a user and up to 18 years or older, only then you can access the Facebook free marketplace community. And if you are not a user but want to then you should read the steps below;
- Access the internet, and go to www.facebook.com.
- Then click on sign up or create a new account.
- then you will be ask to fill in some data’s, which are your names, gender, phone number or email, your date of birth.
- When you have filled it correctly, then click on sign up.
- You will receive a message on your email or phone number with a code.
- The code sent to you, must be typed in the confirmation box, when done then click on continue.
When these steps are carried out carefully and successfully, then you will become registered on Facebook as a user.
How to Login To Your Facebook Account
If you ever forgot how to login or don’t know how to login to your Facebook account, here are some guidelines to put you through;
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your phone number or email, and your password.
- After you have done that you can now click on login or sign in.
Then you will access your account on Facebook.
How to Be Smart In Payment on Facebook Marketplace
Here is a smart way for you to make payment on the Facebook marketplace platform;
- Make sure you use a credit card, for all transactions.
- Also avoid transaction that doesn’t involve local buyers or sellers.
- Always check buyers or sellers profile.
- Make sure you inspect before you make payment.
- Always meet or create a meeting with the buyer or seller in a public place.
When you take note of this then you will make a secured and reliable payment.
How to Use the Facebook Marketplace
Here is how you can use the Facebook marketplace;
- Access the Facebook site.
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Then at the top of the Facebook page, you will see a store icon.
- Click on the store icon.
- Then add the images or photos of your products on sale.
- Then enter the title of your product.
- Also add a short description about the product.
- Then add a category for the product.
When you follow these steps as given then you will use the Facebook marketplace as you want.
That’s it on Facebook Buy & Sell Local Marketplace Community Nearby Me – USA, Canada, Australia, etc
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.