Where is the Marketplace Tab?
You can locate the Marketplace Tab in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets. Just search at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android. For those using a web browser, Marketplace Tab, is on the left side of the Facebook page.
How do I Get Marketplace Tap on Android?
Here are steps you can use to access Marketplace Tab on your Android device.
- Scroll to and open the Facebook app on your Android device
- Click on the store icon at the top of the page
- Tap on “categories” at the top
- Choose a category to view
- Search the Marketplace for a specific item
- Click an item to view it’s details
- Click “Ask For Details” on the item details page
- Then tap on the “Message button on the bottom-left.
How to Use Marketplace Tab
- Type in “Marketplace”. Once you log in to Facebook, you should notice a new ‘shop’ icon.
- Add a photo of the item you are offering for sale as prompted by Facebook.
- Next, add a title
- Add a product description. This should be a brief and catchy message to captivate the buyers interest.
- Add a price.
- Thereafter, add location and category to enable your buyers easily locate you and your product.
- You are all done now. Sit back and let Marketplace give your brand and products that desired push.
How do I Get Marketplace Icon on my iPad?
- Scroll you and open Facebook on your iPhone or iPad which is the blue square icon with a white “f” inside.
- Click the three line icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on “Marketplace”
- The next thing you are to do is set a location. (This is optional)
- Tap on “Shop”
- Choose a category
- Tap a listing to check it out.
- Lastly seller or owner.
How do I Turn on Marketplace Tab?
Here’s how you can turn on or off the Marketplace Tab.
- From Facebook.com, tap at the top right.
- Tap on “Notifications” in the left side menu.
- Tap on “Facebook”
- Scroll down to Marketplace and tap “Edit”
- Then tap On or Off next to a notification type, then choose On or Off to change it.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.