What is a new messenger? Facebook Messenger is a social media chatting and calling app designed for Facebook users. It is a simple way to text, video call and plan events with people far and near in one place. The tool lets you communicate with your Facebook contacts. It removes the distraction of constant updates and notifications from your Facebook timeline when you just want to chat. This app allows you to write text, send videos and photos, GIFs, stickers, record and send voice notes. This app is a messaging platform that is already filled with your Facebook friends from your account.
How to Sign Up for a Facebook Account
Before you can use this Facebook app, you must have a Facebook account which works with the messenger. Signing up for a Facebook account is free. Follow the instructions below to sign up for a Facebook account:
- Proceed to www.facebook.com on your device browser.
- Fill the form displayed. Fill in your first name, surname, and your email address or your mobile number and create a password for yourself. Select your date of birth and then your gender.
- Then click on Sign Up.
- Then confirm and verify the mobile number and email address that you used.
How to Download the Messenger App on your Device
- Go to the Google play store on your device.
- Use the search box to search for the messenger app. Then select the messenger app fro the list displayed.
- Click on “Install”.
Then you wait for the messenger app to be downloaded.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Sign in
After downloading the Facebook messenger app, you will need to install it on your device. Follow the steps below to install the app:
- Launch the Facebook messenger app.
- Log in using your Facebook account. Note, you will be asked to log in with your Facebook account if you already have an account on the Facebook app on the device.
- You will then add your mobile number which is optional.
Once you are logged in to your Messenger, you would be shown all your Facebook contacts conversations.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.