This post is designed to help users buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace. The online market place is where people visit for stress-free merchandising. For the sellers, they have no need for owning a physical store that they pay bills to retain. The buyers just sit in the comfort of their homes and their deliveries are brought to them.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook
As a seller, you are required to detail the items you sell so people around you (buyers) can locate you. This platform is arranged in a way that only buyers and sellers who stay near one another can transact.
This is how advanced Facebook Marketplace is. This makes transacting safe and easier. Don’t bother struggling to get buyers. Once a buyer visits, and he or she shows interest in your item, you the seller is quickly notified. The rest has to do with the bargain between you two.
To find the Marketplace Facebook kindly follow these steps:
1. Login your Facebook Account using your FB App
2. Click on the Shop front Icon locate on your Newsfeed
If you are interested in selling anything, click “Sell Something” button and after that, click “Item for Sale”.
Lastly, input all the required details of the product and place it under a category.
Do you know you can also create a Facebook page for your business? Learn how to create and set up a Facebook page.
How To Buy Stuff On Facebook Marketplace
To buy on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below
- Tap on the Marketplace icon. A full page of photo listings will appear.
- You can scroll through to see what has been posted or search for specific items by typing in a keyword in the blue search bar.
- You can modify the LOCATION of your search by tapping on the “Change” button in the upper right-hand corner of the app, just above the picture listings.
- When you search for a specific item, you can also modify the PRICE or CATEGORY you want to search under by tapping on the “Add Filter” button in the upper left-hand corner, just above the photo listings.
- Once you find an item that interests you, tap on it. More information and the price will appear.
- You will have the option to “Make an Offer” or “Message the Seller” if you have questions about the item.
- If you decide you want to purchase it, like on Craigslist, you and the seller then work out how you will pay and receive the item.
- If you’ve put in an offer on several items, you can check for messages or responses in the “Your Items” tab at the right-hand corner of the Marketplace.
READ>>> Steps you can protect your App on your Mobile Device
How To Sell Stuff On Facebook Marketplace
To sell on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have a photo of what you are selling in your phone’s Camera Roll.
- Tap on the Marketplace icon.
- At the top, left-hand corner of the page, you’ll see a “Sell” option. Tap it.
- This will take you to the camera roll where you can take a photo of, or select up to 10 photos of the item you are selling. Once you’ve chosen the photo(s) you want to use, tap “Next”
- You’ll then be directed to choose a title, description, and price for what you are selling. You’ll also choose a location/zip code for where the item can be found and you can choose a category to keep the item under as well.
- Now click “Post” and you are done!
- To check if you’ve gotten any leads on your items or to mark an item as sold, simply tap on the “Your Items” option in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook Marketplace.