First, I’d like to clear the air on the topic of the post. Facebook Marketplace is not to be added to your account by you as a user, but rather, it is already baked into your account by the Facebook team. All that’s left to do is find and explore it.
However, it’s necessary to be aware that Facebook Marketplace is not available to all users. Read below to learn more on this.
Who can Use the Facebook Marketplace?
- This first one is a no brainer. You have to be a registered Facebook user to have a shot at using the service.
- You must be up to the age of 18 years old.
- The service must be enabled in your country. Currently, the service is only supported in 50 countries and they include the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Greece, etc. If you’re not from any of these regions, the service will be unavailable to you.
- All device types have the ability to access this service except the iPad touch.
Once you’ve met the above requirements, you can proceed to find and make use of the Facebook Marketplace service.
I’ve put together a post on everything concerning the Facebook Marketplace, ranging on how to find and use it either as a buyer or a seller. To read the post and learn more, click on the link below; Search The Marketplace On Facebook | How To Search The Marketplace To Buy And Sell
Still, there might be cases where one has met all requirements but still can’t find and use the Marketplace feature. In such a situation, I’ll advice you do one of the following.
- Log out of the Facebook site and log in again.
- uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
Also, if the region requirement is the only thing stopping you from making use of the service, you can fix this easily. All you have to do is;
Change your home country in your account info to one the Facebook Marketplace is supported in.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.