Facebook Marketplace | Marketplace Buy and Sell – Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell
The Facebook team is here again with another feature, Facebook Marketplace | Marketplace Buy and Sell – Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell. This feature allows people to search for, negotiate and buy items online with ease from the comfort of their homes.
Kindly relax and read on as we discuss the Features of the Facebook Marketplace app and how to buy and sell on this amazing platform.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook
As stated earlier, Facebook marketplace enables buyers and sellers to transact easily, before we move to the step by step guide to buy and sell on this platform, we will discuss the features:
- The Facebook marketplace is a location-based platform
- Sellers are required to detail the items they sell so people around them can easily locate it.
- Items posted on the Facebook marketplace app is visible to nearby users
- The rest of the transactions occur between the two parties outside the Facebook marketplace app.
Follow these steps to locate the Facebook marketplace app:
- Login to your Facebook Account, navigate to Facebook marketplace using your FB App.
- Click on the Shop front-like Icon located on your News-feed
How to Buy in the Marketplace
• Get in the Facebook Marketplace
• Choose the item you desire to purchase
• Click “MESSAGE”
• Send the seller a message for purchase
How about if I want to Sell?
- Locate and click on “Sell Something” button
- Click “Item for Sale”.
- Then simply fill in the details of the item in the category.
These are the steps to sell on the Facebook marketplace App.
How To Download & Install Facebook Marketplace Application
You will find several marketplace apps on the internet; but we will help you locate the main app.Follow these steps to download the Facebook Marketplace App
- To download the marketplace app for buying and selling, you will need to visit your device’s application store, so navigate to Google play store on Android devices and then the App store for iOS users
- Once, you are in the store, search for the app
- When you locate the marketplace app desired, you can download & install the marketplace apps on your device.
- Once downloaded, login if you have an account already and if not, sign up an account and enjoy the Facebook Marketplace app.
I trust the guide was comprehensive and helpful?
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.