How do you Unblock Somebody on Facebook: Facebook has introduces a very helpful feature when it comes to denying some set of Facebook users access to your account. The feature helps to block certain users from accessing your Facebook profile, probably because they are spamming your timeline, posting too much political talks or any form of disturbance on your wall and you don’t wish to see these things again.
So let’s assume you’ve blocked a certain user, but after a while you wish to unrestrict such person, In today’s article we will show you step by step guide on how to unrestrict people on Facebook using an iPhone, Android, or a desktop or notebook Computer.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Step by Step on How to Unblock Somebody on Facebook
For Windows Users
If you access Facebook from a windows device, follow these actions to unblock the user.
- Navigate to the Facebook site and log in to your account.
- From your account, click the down arrow to the right hand side of the top Facebook toolbar.
- From the list of alternatives, select “Settings” and then choose “Blocking.”
- Clicking on blocking will surely bring out a list of Facebook users that has been blocked by you, so locate the name of the individual you wish to unrestrict and simply click the “Unblock” button.
- Click “Verify” to validate the process. When this loads, the users will be automatically Unblocked and now he or she can simply view your Facebook profile and all activities on your timeline.
Read Also: How to Access Archived Facebook Messages
For Apple Users
- For the iPhone users, you can easily unrestrict a Facebook user following these steps on the Facebook app.
- From your device home-screen, launch the Facebook app and click the “More” button in the bottom corner.
- Go to “Settings” and then tap on “Account Settings.”
- Select “Blocking” to see the list of restricted users.
- Locate the name of the individual you wish to unrestrict and click “Unblock,” which is a button beside their name.
- Now you need to click on “Unblock” once again to verify you actually want to unblock them. With this, the individual is now unblocked from your user account.
For Android Users
For the Android device users, follow these steps to easily remove the restriction embargo placed on your Facebook friend
- From your devices, application list, open the Facebook app and pick the “More” button on the upper right corner.
- Select “Account Settings” under the “Assistance & Settings” field.
- Now tap on “Blocking” to see the list of users you have initially obstructed.
- Select “Unblock” to the right-hand side of the user you wish to unrestrict.
- Click “Unblock” once again to verify the process and with this the individual will be able to see your Facebook activities.
I hope these steps were well spelt out to you but if you are still not exactly sure of the procedures to carry the Unrestricting process out, then visit Facebook’s Aid Center on the Facebook app or site their website via www.facebook.com/help. I hope this article was helpful, kindly share with your friends.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.