We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Before we proceed, you must be really certain of your decision to delete Facebook.
If you have made up your mind, then this article is going to show you how to delete Facebook.
STEPS ON HOW TO DELETE FACEBOOK
- Click on the downward arrow at the top of your Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, click on Settings
- On the pop-up screen, click on the link at the bottom of the page that says ”Download a copy of your Facebook data
If you are done downloading, proceed with the following steps:
- On the browser that automatically logs in your Facebook profile, type https:www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar. If you are not automatically logged in, do so by inputing your email address or phone number and password, then click on Log in
- Click on Delete my account below the warning message in the middle of the page. Doing so brings up another screen
- You will be asked to input your password
- On the screen that pops up, type in the captcha code in the box provided. (If you can’t see the code clearly, click on either Try another text or Audio captcha link below the code to generate a new one.
- Click on OK to submit the code. At this point, if the captcha code and password were inputed correctly, another screen will pop up, if not, you will be asked to try again.
- On the pop-up screen, click on OK to delete your account.
REMEMBER: The process of deleting your account may take Facebook at least 90days because they need to delete all your photos, videos, status updates and other data stored on their server. During this period, your account as a whole is not accessible to your Facebook friends.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.