I know you might already know about the Facebook marketplace but do you know the Facebook marketplace site. The Facebook marketplace site is the site you visit to access the Facebook marketplace. It is the URL or web address that you search for to visit the marketplace. The Facebook marketplace is an online place where you can buy and sell. As the name suggests, you would already know that it is an online platform. The platform being employed by business owners helps boost product sales. See: I Can’t Access My Hotmail Account – When you can’t sign in to your Microsoft account
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Selling of products and increasing business sales is the dream of every business owner as increased and faster sales guarantees more profit and more profit is an increase in salary. Selling on the Facebook marketplace is one of the best if you have or run a business and you can earn a fortune from there as long as your products are guaranteed and trusted. But in the end, you cannot use the platform if you do not know how to visit the official site.
How to visit the Facebook Marketplace Official Site
A wise man once said that anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it. The same applies here. As long as you put your mind to it, you can access the Facebook marketplace site. To visit the Facebook marketplace site, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have a Facebook account and go to www.facebook.com
- On the website, login your account by entering the account username and password in the required boxes.
- Now locate the left section of the screen from your desktop under the “explore” tab and click on the marketplace icon. If you do not find the marketplace icon, you can click on the “see more” icon.
- Alternatively, you can use this link to visit the Facebook marketplace in case you are having problems following the steps above (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/). If you get an error message, that means that you are not yet eligible to use the Facebook marketplace site.
That is how you can access the Facebook marketplace site.
How to Sell on the Facebook Marketplace
This is not difficult at all and you should not find any problem with it. To sell on the Facebook marketplace, follow the steps below.
- On the marketplace site, tap on the “+sell something” tab.
- Next tap on “item for sale”.
- Enter the name of your product into the box indicated and add the price you wish to sell the item.
- Choose a category for your description and add your location.
- Tap on the “+10 photos” link and select some pictures of the product from your device.
- Lastly tap on the “post icon” and wait till your post is published.
That is all for selling an item on the Facebook marketplace.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.