Facebook is a social media you use to chat with different people round the world, family friends. Also you get to chat with as much people just as you want to. Facebook allow you to send messages, videos, photos, and also get updates continually. So you need to keep your Facebook account secured by using a password for your account. If you have we will give you steps on how to change the password anytime you want to.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Change Facebook Password
If you have an account and you feel you need to Change Facebook Password the steps are very easy to follow. All you just need to do is just sit back and follow the easy steps below;
- Login in into your Facebook account. You then click the down arrow at the top right corner of the page, then you click on settings
- When you have click on your account settings, then you click on security and login
- Then you click on change password
- once that is done, you enter your current password, new password, you will have to retype the new password
- Then you click on save changes, then you log out and log in back to confirm if it has automatically changed to your new password.
Note; if you have logged in and you have forgotten your password
- Just click the down arrow at the top right corner of the page, then you click on the setting icon, once you have clicked on that you then click on security and login
- Click on the forgotten password
- Once you are performing this action you will be ask for your email or your mobile number so they can send you a code and when they send you that code you then write the code and then your account is ready for you to use.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.