Delete Your Facebook Account – I met a friend recently that was complaining of how much time he lost per day just of the euphoria that comes with Facebook. This has turned out to undermined his goals and visions due to loss of time on social media daily.
How to Delete Facebook Partially
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Just as stated earlier, you can delete facebook account with the intention of still maintaining the data and info in the account for future use. The steps below will guide you on how to get it done,
- Visit your Facebook account page through Facebook.com
- Click the login and enter your details. While in the account, click on the bottom arrow pointing down from the top corner of your homepage.
- When on to the page, select “Settings” Option.
- Again, select the “Security” option.
- Next, select the ‘Deactivate Account’ button.
Complete the rest of the screen instructions to completely deactivate your account with ease.
With this done, your Facebook account, profile, and info will remain invisible to other users online until you choose to log in to your account again, that is when your account can be restored.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
To get this done, you will need to
- On login into your account, click the arrow down button on the top side of your homepage.
- Click on setting and download your data (optional).
- With that done, you visit this linkhttps://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ button
- Continue the on the onscreen option to complete the process.
With this, you have successfully deleted your Facebook account. It will take Facebook a period of 90 days to complete the process and your account will be history. Thanks.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.