If you own a business, you must have a Facebook Business Page. With 1.82 billion daily active users, Facebook is a social network you can’t afford to ignore. Perhaps this is why over 200 million businesses use Facebook’s free services. That includes business Pages—yes, creating a Facebook Page is a free method to advertise your firm. The good news is that creating a business Facebook account is simple, and you probably already have everything you need. Let’s get this party started.
A Facebook Page is a public Facebook account that can be used to promote brands, organizations, artists, and public people. Businesses use Pages to provide contact information, provide updates, promote events and releases, and, perhaps most importantly, engage with their Facebook audiences. Ad accounts and Facebook Shops can be linked to Facebook Pages.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Create a Facebook Page for business
Before you can create a Facebook Business Page, you must first log into your personal Facebook account. Your personal information will not be visible to the public on your business Page, so don’t worry. Because each business Page is managed by one or more administrators, this is the case. Administrators are those who have personal Facebook profiles. Your personal account is used to access your new business Page. If you have team members aiding you with your Page, their personal accounts will be unlocked as well, giving them access to their own jobs and talents. So, if you haven’t done so previously, log in to your personal account and start creating your Page.
Step 1: Sign up
- To get started, go to facebook.com/pages/create.
- Enter your company’s information on the left-hand side. As you go down the Page, the page preview on the right will update in real-time.
- For your page name, use your company name or a name that people are likely to search for while looking for your firm.
- In the category section, type one or two words that describe your business, and Facebook will suggest various options. You have the option of choosing up to three choices.
- After that, fill in the Description field. This is a one-sentence summary that appears alongside the search results. It should be limited to a few phrases (maximum 255 characters).
- When you’re finished with your description, click Create Page.
Step 2. Add pictures
- After that, you’ll customize your Facebook Page with a profile picture and a cover photo.
- It’s critical to make a strong visual first impression, so choose carefully. Make sure the photos you choose are in line with your brand and can be recognized as belonging to your organization right away.
- You’ll begin by adding a photo to your profile. When users interact with you, this graphic appears next to your company name in search results. It’s also accessible on your Facebook page’s upper left corner.
- If you have a well-known brand, using your logo is the safest approach. If you’re a celebrity or well-known individual, a photo of your face will do wonders. If you’re a local business, a well-shot snapshot of your distinctive offering might suffice. The most crucial thing is to make your Page as easy to recognize as possible for a potential follower or buyer.
- According to our post on the best image sizes for all social networks, your profile image should be 170 by 170 pixels. Don’t place any critical information in the corners because it will be cropped to a circle.
- Once you’ve discovered a suitable photo, click Add Profile Picture.
- Now is the moment to choose your Facebook cover photo, which will be the most visible image on your Page.
- This image should convey the individuality of your company or brand while also expressing the spirit of your enterprise. Facebook recommends using a photo with a resolution of 1640 x 856 pixels.
- When you’ve found an image you like, click Add Cover Photo.
- After you’ve uploaded your photos, use the buttons in the upper right corner of the preview to switch between desktop and mobile versions. By using them, you can ensure that your images look good in both displays. Drag and drop the images in the left column to reposition them.
- When you’re happy with your selections, click Save.
Step 3. Connect your business to WhatsApp (optional)
- When you click Save, a pop-up box will appear, asking if you want to link your business to WhatsApp. This is optional, but it allows you to include a WhatsApp button on your Page or use Facebook ads to send users to WhatsApp.
- If you want to connect your business to WhatsApp, click Send Code. If you don’t want to connect to WhatsApp, close the window. A new pop-up window will appear, asking if you’re sure. Because we’re skipping this, we’ll hit Leave for now.
Step 4: Create your Username
- Your Username, often known as your vanity URL, is where others can discover you on Facebook.
- You can have up to 50 characters in your Username, but don’t make it too long just to stand out. You’ll need a name that’s simple to type and remember. Your company name, or a clear version of it, is a secure bet.
- On the Page Preview, click Create Username to create your login.
- Fill in the name you want to use. Facebook will notify you if it is accessible. You’re good to go if you obtain a green checkmark. Choose Create Username from the drop-down menu.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. To finish the transaction, simply click the Done button.
Step 5: Add your business details
While you may be tempted to reserve the details for later, it’s vital that you fill out all of the fields in your Facebook Page’s About section right away. Because Facebook is typically the first place a customer looks for information about you, it’s vital to have everything there. For instance, if someone is looking for a business that is open till 9 p.m., they will want to look at your Page. If they can’t find it, they’ll keep looking until they find something more suitable.
Facebook, thankfully, makes this process quite straightforward. Simply expand the item labeled Provide Info and Preferences under the section titled Set Your Page Up for Success in your Page view.
- Begin by filling out the necessary information on your website.
- If your business is open to the public at particular times, be sure to include that information here. This information can be found in the search results.
- Remember to complete the section on adding an action button.
- Facebook’s built-in call-to-action button makes it simple to give customers what they want while also allowing them to communicate with your business in real-time.
- If you employ the right CTA button, visitors will be more inclined to discover more about your organization, shop, download your app, or arrange an appointment.
- Click the blue Add Button button to add a CTA, then choose the type of button you want.
- If you don’t want to do these steps right now, you can always go back and do them later.
- Simply go to the Manage Page option on the left and scroll down to Edit Page Info.
- If you want to take your Facebook Business Page offline while you work on the specifics, you can unpublish it. From the Manage Page menu, select Settings, then General. By choosing Page Visibility, you can change the Page’s status to Page unpublished.
- When you’re ready, go through the steps again to republish your Page.
Step 6. Create your first post
Before you start requesting individuals to like your business’s Facebook page, you should first provide some useful material. You can write your own pieces or share useful content from industry thought leaders.
- You can also create a specific post type, such as an event or an offer, by selecting one of the options in the Create box at the top of your Page.
- Make sure that whatever you post on your Facebook Business Page provides value to your visitors so that they are more likely to stay.
Step 7. Invite an audience
Your Facebook Business Page has grown into a formidable online presence that allows you to engage with potential customers and fans with ease. You’ll need to start gaining fans right now! Begin by inviting your Facebook friends to join your Page as fans. Simply extend the Introduce Your Page space by scrolling down to the bottom of the Set Your Page up for Success box.
Click the blue Invite Friends button to see a list of your personal Facebook friends. After selecting the friends, you want to invite, click Send Invites. Use current platforms, such as your website and Twitter to promote your new pages. Incorporate “follow us” logos into your promotional materials and email signature. If you’re comfortable with it, you can even ask your customers to submit reviews on Facebook.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.