Facebook Marketplace is a new and valuable feature for regular Facebook users, but many people are complaining that it isn’t running. The Marketplace isn’t working for you for a variety of factors, including your account age, your age, or the fact that Marketplace isn’t sponsored in your nation.
Facebook Marketplace Not Working – How to Fix? – A2Z Gyaan
In 2016, Facebook Marketplace was introduced as a convenient way for citizens in their local areas to buy and sell goods. It has evolved to become one of the most popular websites in only four years, with millions of people using it to search and buy goods, sell merchandise, and make a living.
However, it seems that a substantial number of users have lately been experiencing problems with it. Many users are moaning that they can’t get to Facebook Marketplace or don’t work on their smartphones, including iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, and phones with Android applications. Several customers seem to be experiencing trouble with the desktop portal, pushing the platform’s sellers mad.
Why is Facebook Marketplace not working?
There may be a variety of reasons why you can’t use the marketplace alternative in the Facebook app or on the website, some of which are mentioned below with explanations:
- Account Age: If you have a new Facebook account, the marketplace feature might not be available yet. To discourage spam and misuse of the system, Facebook prohibits new users from accessing the Marketplace.
- Age on Facebook Profile: Many people believe that Facebook Marketplace is disabled for people under 18, which is correct because the marketplace functionality is only accessible to people over 18. You might try changing your age to get around it, but I doubt it will succeed.
- Not available in your Country: According to Facebook, Marketplace is open to most people aged 18 and up who live in Argentina, Australia, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, and 40 other countries (a complete list can be found here).
- Your Device isn’t supported: Many older iPhones and Android smartphones, as well as the iPod touch, no longer support Facebook Marketplace. Facebook says that the Marketplace is supported on iPhones more senior than the iPhone 5. If you have an older phone with limited resources such as RAM and CPU, the marketplace feature might be disabled on your Device; however, you may try logging in to your Facebook account in a mobile browser and accessing the Marketplace from there.
Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing
Restore Access to Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell Store item
How to fix the Marketplace not working on Android?
Many people seem to be having difficulty locating the marketplace icon in the Facebook app on their Android phones. If you’re one of them, follow the steps below to reclaim your property:
- Check to see if your app has been upgraded to the most recent edition. Open the Google Play Store and scan for the Facebook app to see if you have the most recent update. If it isn’t already changed, please do so because you might be losing out on the Marketplace if you don’t.
- After that, open the Facebook app, and the app’s home page will appear, as seen in the screenshot below.
- If the Marketplace icon does not appear on the top shelf, as seen in the screenshot below, proceed to the next level.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top shelf to the far right, and you’ll see a list of choices such as “View your Profile,” “Mates,” “Groups,” and so on.
- Then swipe up a bit and pick “Marketplace” from the list of options, and your Facebook Marketplace will appear.
- Facebook Marketplace has now been integrated into your Facebook Android app. If you still can’t get Marketplace on your Facebook account after this, I recommend contacting Facebook support via the Help & Support section of the app.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.