PayPal, which was established in 1998 as Confinity, is the world’s most popular payment system, and it is now accessible to Nigerians. It is available in 23 currencies in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American financial institution with offices in the United States and other countries that provides an online wallet service. Other countries where the company is registered include Canada, Luxembourg, Singapore, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
It caters to a global market and is by far the most popular online wallet service. In the year 2014, the service expanded to hundreds of nations. Since July 2014, it has been legally available to Nigerians. Previously, only Nigerians who lived in one of the sponsored countries may open and run an account.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Requirements For Opening PayPal Account
A valid email address is needed. This is the most crucial criterion. PayPal would send a message to the email address to check it. You’ll need to validate the email address’s presence by following the directions in the message.
A Visa or Mastercard that is connected to a bank account in Nigeria is also required. This may be a credit or debit card. This is necessary for your PayPal account to be checked. The service would subtract a small sum from the card, and the account would be checked entirely until you approved the transaction.
The Verve card from Interswitch is no longer compatible with the service as of December 2018.
How to Open a Facebook Account
You can open a Facebook account by following the steps below;
- Open a web browser or any of the Facebook apps on your device.
- If you are new to Facebook, you would see a login page. If you already have an account signed in, you have to sign out to create a new one.
- Please scroll down to find the signup form and click it. If you can’t find the form, hit “create account” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form that should be visible to you and click the “Sign up” button at the extreme bottom of the page.
- Verify your mobile number or email address on this page by following the instructions provided.
After confirmation, your account would be opened, but you need to go through some of the Facebook steps to complete your account set up. Add some friends to set up your account and complete your profile. Now that you have successfully created a Facebook account, you can now link your PayPal account successfully. To be able to connect your PayPal account successfully, you must have a PayPal account.
How to Connect PayPal to Facebook
To connect your PayPal account to Facebook, kindly follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook website on whichever device you are using and log in. note that you would use your Facebook account details when logging in.
- Now open a new tab and paste this link (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/).
- This would take you to the official PayPal webpage on Facebook. When the page loads, find the “Sign up” button and click it.
- You would be redirected to a page where you either create a PayPal account or sign in.
Once your account is created or logged in to PayPal, it would be connected to Facebook, and whenever you want to make a payment on Facebook messenger, it would be billed from this account if you have enough funds.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.