USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and select your plan. SMS: Submitting a keyword for the bundle plan to 131. On Data Reset Page upon data package exhaustion.
How do I Subscribe to MTN Data bundles?
The following channels allow you to subscribe to any MTN data package:
- USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and choosing your chosen information plan
- SMS: Submitting a keyword for the bundle plan to 131. (See table for keywords below).
- MyMTNApp: Download and login to the mobile MTN App
- MyMTNWeb: by linking to www.mymtn.com.ngg
- MTN Topit.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
When triggering a data pack, I received a pop-up menu to select either Auto-renewal, One-off, or Buy for a Mate. What does that imply?
The pop-up menu is a feature that allows you to customize your Auto-renew or One-off purchase data package and Buy for a Friend:
- Auto-renew Purchase implies that your data package will auto-renew after expiry as long as you have enough airtime on your side.
- One-off Purchase means that after expiry, your data package will not be renewed.
- Buying a choice for a friend allows you to purchase a data package with your airtime for another line.
Will my data package be on the Auto-renew or One-off option if I exit the pop-up menu or it clicks out before choosing an option?
If you purchase a data bundle via SMS and exits the pop-up menu or folds out before choosing an option, the data bundle will be allowed as a one-off purchase. But, if you buy the package through USSD, once you select a one-off, auto-renewal, or purchasing option for a friend, you won’t be able to buy the data bundle.
Will I be able to opt-in to Auto-renew or renew the package if my data bundle is enabled on One-Off?
Yeah, you can opt-in for Auto-renewal or refresh the package by sending the R+bundle code to 1311.
Example: You can renew it by sending R104 to 1311 if you have an active 100MB regular package on the One-off option.
Will I be able to cancel auto-renewal anytime?
Yeah, by submitting the opt-out keyword to 131, you will be able to cancel the auto-renewal on your package at any time. Please see the table below.
How do I Check my balance with the MTN Data Bundle?
The following channels will allow you to check the balance of your data package:
- SMS: Text 2 to 131
- USSD: Dialing *131*4# (for main data bundle and bonus), or *556#
- MyMTN App
Which package would first be depleted if I have several data bundles active?
If many data bundles are active on your thread, the data bundle with the most negligible validity will first be used.
Example: If the line has both a 30-day package plan and a 1-day plan working, the 1-day plan would be utilized first, followed by the 30-day program.
What happens if, before the renewal date, I exhaust my data bundle?
Your data access will be suspended as soon as you complete your data kit before expiry, and you will not be able to scan again. You will need to do one of the following items to continue browsing:
- Dial *131*1# or *904# to purchase a new data plan.
- Dial *606# to borrow records.
Will I be able to enjoy bonus deals for data when I trigger a package of data?
Yeah, if you buy a data pack, you will be able to enjoy 25 percent, 50 percent, 100 percent, and all other bonus deals you are eligible for on the network. The offer is inclusive of:
- 100% 4G Upgrade Bonus: this deal is only valid on N500 to N5000 data packages starting from month 1 to month three after upgrading your SIM to 4G (excluding N500 for 2 GB 2-Day Plan).
- Twenty-five percent 4G Upgrade Bonus: After upgrading your SIM to 4G, you will be able to enjoy a 25 percent bonus for any data package you buy from month 4 to month 6.
- Fifty percent Mobile Bonus: With a newly enabled phone/device, you can get a 50 percent bonus for any data package you purchase.
- Double Data Bonus: Only when you buy knowledge packages from N5000 and below will you be able to enjoy double data (100 percent data bonus).
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.