Are you a Facebook group administrator who is no longer involved or required? If this is the case, you might be interested in learning how to delete a Facebook group by removing everyone. Otherwise, you can archive the group to close or disable it. Continue reading to find out how to do both.
How to Delete a Group on Facebook – groovyPost
How to Close/Archive a Facebook Group
A Facebook community can only archive Facebook on a web browser. This feature is not included in the Facebook mobile applications for iOS or Android.
- Select Groups on Facebook.com from the Explore line’s left column.
- Choose a name for your party from the groups you run.
- Select more explicitly under the party header.
- Choose the Archive Party from the dropdown menu.
- Select the option to be archived. Verify.
Following the archiving of the group, participants in the community will be notified. Select More, Unarchive Group from the Download List, and Confirm Group from the Dropdown List, as in the preceding point.
iOS PUBG | How to Download iOS PUBG Game in India After Ban
Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Groups Near Me
How to Delete a Facebook Group
There is no “delete” option inside a Facebook group, but there is another way to delete groups permanently. To delete a Facebook group, all party members must be removed, and the group must be left.
To obey these instructions and uninstall the party, you must be the group’s creator. The only exception is if the community’s creator has died. You will uninstall it if you have left the party and are an administrator. This can be done via Facebook.com or the Facebook iOS or Android apps.
- Navigate to the party from which you want to be excluded. On Facebook.com, click the party’s name, then click the Group Manager name on the left side.
- Tap Groups on the main menu at the bottom of the iOS or Android menu, then Groups under Power, then the Menu Icon on the Facebook App.
- Select Members from the left vertical menu on Facebook.com. On the right side of the app, tap the picture of the member profile.
- Please select the Remove from Group choice on Facebook.com by clicking three dots next to each member’s name.
- On the app, tap the name of each member and then tap Delete Member.
- Choose Confirm after choosing the choices under Remove Member that you want to withdraw.
- Move three above should be repeated for each group member until you are the only one left.
- Unfortunately, there is no way to remove the collective’s representatives in bulk. Person member deletion will take a long time for hundreds or even thousands of members. In this case, you can archive the group because it is the quickest solution.
- Your profile image and name should be the only images left on Facebook.com, as defined in the Admins and Moderators section. Three points are awarded to the Leave Group.
- Tap Admins at the top of the membership page, which should be the only membership list that remains. Please leave the party after typing your name.
- After completing this process, the group will be permanently eliminated, so be sure that you want to get away from the group before leaving it.
- The group is immediately eliminated if no members or developers leave the team.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.