It’s easy to transfer money from your FCMB account to another bank in Nigeria. Using your FCMB USSD code, you can buy airtime, pay bills, and do other mobile banking transactions. To take advantage of this, you don’t need an Internet connection; all you need is a registered FCMB handset.
FCMB is one of Africa’s leading banks, and its customer service is unrivaled. They’ve been providing valuable financial resources to their clients for years. You will conduct purchases using the FCMB ussd code for instant banking from the convenience of your own house. The FCMB USSD Code is discussed in this post, as well as how to use mobile banking.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- How to use Polaris Bank Code | Polaris Bank USSD Code
- How to use DStv self-service to reset DStv after payment
What You Can Do With FCMB USSD Code
- Make payments online
- Get E-statement
- Buy airtime for your phone
- Transfer money in and out of your FCMB account
How To Activate FCMB Mobile Banking
The following procedure is for those who have not yet enabled their phone number and want to use the FCMB USSD Code. The telephone number must be associated with the FCMB account ( the phone number must open an FCMB bank account). If so, proceed with the steps below…
- *389*214#, *389*214#, *389*214#, *389* FCMB will send you a welcoming message with a menu choice mentioned below.
- Activate with card
- Activate with Account
- Activate with wallet
2. Select option 2 (activate with an account), and then complete the process by submitting your answer.
3. A new message will appear on the screen, prompting you to enter the account number for the service you wish to add.
4. Once you’ve correctly typed in your account number, send a reply. Within a few moments, you will receive an email with the message, “Congratulations, you have been successfully synchronized.”
5. Now, dial *389*214# on your computer.
6. Select Security, Change PIN to enter your default four-digit PIN and your new four-digit PIN. Kindly enter a four-digit number that is easily remembered if you use a complicated pin and then lose track of it. This will result in a trip to the bank. You are meeting with a customer service representative to assist you in resolving the issue. Please safeguard your pin to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
You can now begin using mobile banking by dialing the FCMB USSD code from your mobile phone. Money can be transferred easily from an FCMB account to another bank account.
How to Use USSD Codes to Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks
I’m sure you’ve already activated your phone number for FCMB USSD banking using the guide above. If this is the case, you are just a few steps away from transferring funds/money to your defined account number. This is not difficult; it just requires dialing a few lines of codes.
Dial the following code*389*214# to move money from your FCMB account to another bank in Nigeria. To complete your purchase, follow the instructions on your phone’s screen.
Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds. Make sure you enter the correct beneficiary details like account number, bank name, and transfer pin that you created above.
How To Check Your FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code
Are you interested in checking your bank balance on your phone? This works well on a mobile phone, a smartphone, or any other phone that supports dialing codes. To prevent your bank balance, dial *389*214# and follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Buy Airtime Using FCMB USSD Code
Are you out of credit? If so, please accept our apologies. You can use your bank account to recharge your phone or a friend’s phone. Dial *329*amount#, for instance *328*200#. To recharge a third party, dial *329*the sum of the recharge*the phone number# ( use this method when you want to recharge any phone number not registered with FCMB).
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.