Whatever attractive a deal from a network service provider appears to be, it is made in the hopes of increasing business profitability. Glo was able to attract many subscribers with a new data plan, only to halve the data volume months later and issue a new clause.
Before the April 2017 implementation of the new clause, all Glo customers could get 1.6 GB of data for as little as ₦500. The cheapest plan was a daily 30 MB plan for ₦50, and the most expensive was a monthly 45 GB plan for ₦18,000. However, if the user meets the following REQUIREMENTS, these are still possible:
- The former data number, which has now been referred to as “double amount,” is now accessible to any of all new Glo customers.
- Existing/OLD customers who renew their subscriptions will receive double data volume.
- After three days, consumers who have not extended their subscription will be given half the data amount at the same sum.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How do I Check my balance?
Dial *127*0# or SMS “INFO” to 127 to check your Glo data balance across all devices. You’ll receive an alert on how much data you have left and when your auto-renewal is due.
Glo 4G LTE
Glo’s latest flagship offering to its customers is 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution). After 3G, it is the world’s most advanced wireless data technology. Users of 4G LTE can download 1 GB of data in minutes and a 3 MB audio file in seconds, thanks to the superfast internet speed.
Follow the steps below to be a user of this cutting-edge technology:
- Visit your favorite Gloworld place to purchase a new Glo SIM card. If you are a GLO user, you will use the new SIM.
- Get a 4G powered handset smartphone supported by the iPhone SE and higher iPhones, BlackBerry DTEK 50, HTC One M9+, and Microsoft Lumia 950.
- To see if your new phone is on the list of supported devices
- Make sure that your new position has 3G or 4G network access.
- Lagos, Rivers State, Delta, Ondo, Ekiti, Abuja, and Kaduna State are among the places where you can find 4G internet service right now. Globally, Glo is focusing on covering the whole region.
How To Borrow Data From Glo For Android
Out of data, broke, and desperate to get online? When a customer’s data bundle is depleted, the Glo Borrow Me Data Service allows them to request (borrow) data.
On your next recharge, you’ll be charged a 15% transaction fee. If you purchased 500MB of data, for example, you would be charged ₦575 on your next recharge. Once you subscribe to the Borrow Me app, the loan information will be made available for viewing in your account, and the deduction is made three days/72 hours later.
Customers must have been a Glo subscriber for at least five months to be eligible to use the service. Customers can use airtime received through the ME2U service to pay for the service.
How To Share Data With Friends & Family
The type Glo Sharing plan enables consumers to share a shared data plan with friends and relatives.
- Add/Register Friends To Your Share Account profile by dialing the USSD code *127*01*[friend’s number]# OR, SMS “Share [friend’s number]” to 127.
- Sharing Data with Friends: They would receive an SMS message and be instantly reconnected to the internet.
- To remove a number from your share list, Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# OR SMS Remove [friend’s number]” to 127.
- To view a list of those you share your data with, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127.
How To Gift Data To Friends & Family
The Glo “Gift” service allows you to buy a data bundle and gift them to loved ones. Customers who do not want to “share” their data often opt for this service.
Dial *127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[friend’s number]#. For example, if you want to gift a friend the daily 15 MB data, which goes for ₦50, dial 127*12714*0805XXXXXXX# OR
SMS Gift “Friends Number” to 127.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.