How do I Borrow – Glo, Nigeria’s own telecoms operator, has lately gone on a freebie spree, providing internet subscribers with unbelievable rates. Glo, on the other hand, updated her terms and conditions in April 2017 for consumers who wished to keep taking advantage of her fantastic discounts. Despite this, Glo’s data package remains the cheapest in the nation, beating out major companies such as MTN, Etisalat, and Airtel’s “smartphone network.”
This page covers the current Glo data plans for Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry smartphones, as well as subscription codes and costs.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Glo Data Plan
Whatever appealing a network service provider’s offer looks to be, it is developed with the goal of enhancing corporate profitability. With a new data plan, Glo was able to recruit a huge number of members, only to decrease the data capacity months later and publish a new condition. Prior to the new provision taking effect in April 2017, all Glo users could acquire 1.6 GB of data for as cheap as 500 pesos. A daily 30 MB plan for $50 was the lowest, while a monthly 45 GB package for $18,000 was the most costly. These are still feasible provided the user satisfies the following REQUIREMENTS:
- All new Glo subscribers would have access to the prior data volume, now referred to as “double data volume.”
- Existing/OLD customers who renew their subscriptions will receive double data volume.
- Customers who don’t renew their subscription within three days of their data plan’s expiration will lose the double data volume but will receive half the data volume for the same price.
How To Borrow Data From Glo
Are you out of data, broke, and anxious to connect to the internet? When a customer’s data bundle runs out, they may use the Glo Borrow Me Data Service to request (borrow) more data. You’ll be charged a 15% transaction fee on your next recharge. If you bought 500MB of data, for example, your next recharge would cost $575. The deduction occurs three days/72 hours after you activate the Borrow Me Data service. To utilize the service, customers must have been Glo subscribers for at least five months. Customers may pay for the service using airtime obtained via the ME2U service.
How Do I Check My Glo Data Balance
Dial *127*0# or SMS “INFO” to 127 to check your Glo data balance across all devices. You’ll get an alert telling you how much data you have left and when your auto-renewal is due.
Glo 4G LTE
Glo’s latest flagship offering to its customers is 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution). After 3G, it is the world’s most advanced wireless data technology. Users of 4G LTE can download 1 GB of data in minutes and a 3 MB audio file in seconds, thanks to the superfast internet speed.
Follow the steps below to become a user of this cutting-edge technology:
- Purchase a new Glo LTE sim card at any Gloworld location near you. You may also switch your existing Glo sim if you are currently a Glo client.
- Purchase a smartphone with 4G capabilities. The iPhone SE and higher iPhones, BlackBerry DTEK 50, BlackBerry Priv STV100-4, HTC One M9+, Microsoft Lumia 950, Samsung Galaxy S7 (including Duos and Edge), Alcatel One Touch Pop 4 LTE, and other smartphones presently support the network.
- SMS 4G to 400 to see whether your current handset supports Glo 4G LTE.
- Be sure that your current location has LTE coverage.
- Glo 4G LTE is now accessible in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers State, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Kaduna, Adamawa (ABTI University), and other cities in Nigeria. Glo is aiming to expand the coverage area.
How To Share Your Glo Data With Friends & Family
Customers may use the Glo Share Data service to share a single data package with family and friends.
- First, call *127*01*[friend’s number]# or SMS “Share [friend’s number]” to 127 to add/register friends to your Share account.
- Those with whom you share data will get an SMS notification and will be instantly connected to the internet.
- To remove a number from your share list, Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# OR SMS Remove [friend’s number]” to 127.
- To view a list of those you are sharing your data with, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127.
How To Gift Data To Friends & Family
The Glo “Gift” option lets you purchase a data bundle and give it to a friend or family member. Customers that do not want their data to be “shared” often choose this service.
Dial *127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[friend’s number]#. For example, if you want to gift a friend the daily 15 MB data, which goes for ₦50, dial 127*12714*0805XXXXXXX# OR
SMS Gift “Friends Number” to 127.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.