Facebook Marketplace | How to Buy or Sell on Marketplace – Since the launch of Facebook, the developers are constantly trying to improve this social media platform’s versatility and quality.
Apart from its practical use in communication and information among users, Facebook has designed a platform where thousands of buyers and sellers could contact each other to sell or buy goods.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Supposing you are new to a particular area or need a marketplace where you could quickly and easily shop for items, you can easily use the Facebook store, get in touch with a seller close to you and make a purchase without having to stress out. Awesome right?
The Facebook store was designed in a way that as a buyer, you will get notified of a seller close to you, and as a seller, you get notified of intending buyers close to you, and guess what? This service is free. You can find thousands of sellers selling household items, fresh vegetables, all types of clothing, hair vendors, electronics, and almost everything you could need.
This platform has also enabled sellers to publicize their goods, boosting sales and bringing about monetary gain.
The marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets
- All you need to do is download and install the Facebook mobile app on the Google Play Store for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
- Tap the app to open. If you are an existing Facebook user, quickly enter your login credentials on the login page displayed on your screen. If you do not have an existing Facebook account, you could easily create one by visiting www.facebook.com/sign upon your web browser. Provide your correct personal information required and choose a strong password that you can remember for your Facebook account.
- When you have accessed your Facebook account. Look for the bottom of your Facebook app on your iOS device. On Android, you will find it at the top of the app. This Marketplace icon can be seen on the Facebook website’s left side if you’re using a web browser.
- If you can not get to the Play Store or App Store to download and install the Facebook mobile app before you can access Facebook Store, you can also download and install the Facebook store through the store website of that specific marketplace you will always be needing. Be it as it may, if you are looking for the Facebook store, go to www.facebook.com/marketplace, where it is located by default, or you can search the word “Marketplace” on the Facebook search bar. You will find the shop icon, which is an indication of the Facebook store.
It is important to note that If you cannot find a Facebook store, it is either not available on your Facebook account or the service is not yet available in your country or region or your location.
How To Buy Something On The FB Marketplace
- Sign in to your web-based Facebook account.
- By clicking the marketplace icon in the upper left corner, you can now navigate the Facebook store.
- Pick the item that you wish to purchase.
- To contact the seller or get more information about the product, click the ‘Message’ button or ‘Ask for Specifics’.
In the top left corner of the marketplace, click “Buying” to conveniently see all the things you want to purchase along with your conversations with the seller.
How To Sell On The FB marketplace
- Sign in to your Facebook account and click on the button that you see in the marketplace.
- “Hit the “+Sell anything” option.
- Click on “Sale item.” Enter your product listing information and add some images to give customers a nice product orientation.
However, do not hesitate to use the comment section if you have any contributions or question son the subject
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.