Google plus is a social networking web-based application from google, google plus also has a fully functioning web address. You can see that just like Facebook, Twitter, and all others. this platform is both an application and a website. Google plus is also part of the free services you get when you decide to own a Google account. It is also a good place to advertise if you are a blogger or businessman.
Google plus is a good medium for your articles to be ranked on google first page just in case you are a blogger, you know what this means. Initially google plus was limited to only a few people because it was under test in June 2011, and as of 2012, it released to all. Now everyone can enjoy the benefit of having an account. Note that this is a google reward to its users, so you must have an active Google account to gain access.
To Sign Up for a Google Plus Account Follow The Steps Below;
First, you need a google account, follow these procedures to open a google account
- Locate your mobile browser and launch.
- Now visit this URL www.gmail .com.
- Now click on the create an account icon at the bottom right of the page.
- Fill in your personal data in the form, information such as your first name, last name etc.
- After that you will be asked to fill in your mobile number, note that Google will use this number to reach you on information concerning your account.
- Immediately after filling the number, wait to receive a code.
- After you get the code to fill it in the required field on the web page.
- Follow the next easy steps and your google account will be ready.
How to Create a Google Plus Account
- On your device, open your mobile browser
- Now hit the search bar and navigate to plus.google.com
- Fill in the basic form you’ll see and click on next
- On this page, Google will show you some people who are already on the platform, for you to add to your network
Now that your account is ready, these are the basic things you need to know about your Google account
Circles on Google Plus
You may be wondering what is a circle and what is it doing on google plus. These circles are people you relate or can relate with on the platform, and you can add as many as you want, name them and even organize them.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.