Facebook Business Ad Manager 2020 – Facebook Business Manager Account | Facebook Business Advertising – Facebook has created a platform where all kinds of business can be run successfully with ease, through the years Facebook users have come up with ideas on how to make money and improve their lives through the platform in ways we could possibly not dream of. Today we have a social media application that does not just socialize people but create a platform where people can connect and improve their lives in all aspects especially financially because of the communication ability of Facebook.
Over time Facebook has been evolving by creating business opportunities that users have taken advantage of. But for any business to be done efficiently anywhere there has to be a sort of advertisement, something that talks about the business goods and services, how it works, its terms and so on and can practically encourage people to patronize you. Without good advertisements, the growth rate of businesses would be slow and discouraging because there would be less or little knowledge of your business.
This brought about Facebook developing an advertisement manager popularly known as ads manager as a way to empower business users on Facebook and to enhance the day to day running of business activities on Facebook. Facebook Ad Manager is a tool used to create, edit and analyze Facebook campaigns and advertisements. As business personnel on Facebook, this should be a key weapon for you as it spread the news about your business services and goods and if well utilized can be aimed at specific Facebook users who are interested in what you have to offer. Facebook recently combined the ads manager to power editor to make it easier and more effective to create, monitor and edit ads activities on different advertising platforms.
Although these ads are not for free but are worth the risk. It’s like advertising on billboards but better because you have got people from different locations and places on earth viewing your advertisements. The chance they get interested in the ads is made better because the ads are targeted at specified users chosen by the ad’s owner. Take this for example; Facebook has more than three billion users and you run a business that deals in foodstuffs and groceries. When you create an ad manager, you will be asked to specify the kind of people you expect to view your ads thereby increasing the number of customers for your business
A Short Guide on Facebook Ads Manager
- To find the Facebook Ads Manager click on the drop-down arrow on the upper right corner of the Facebook page, everything is made easy from there or visit http://www.facebook.com/ads/manager
- There is a dashboard where you will find a navigation bar, a create ad menu, reports about your ads, ads filter and stats filter on your ads. The navigation bar contains a Menu where you can find a hamburger menu that contains all advertising options e.g ads manager, power editor, ads account settings and so on.
- You could also edit the ads via Facebook ads manager by hovering over the ad name and clicking on the edit icon, Facebook ads manager also allow you to edit multiple Facebook ads at once via the boxes in the first column on the page. You could edit the Ads targeted audience, set name, and so on.
- Facebook ads manager also gives reports on how your Ads are faring, using stats filter which provides data containing your ads performance.
- You could keep abreast of your ads performance with the Facebook ads manager by clicking on the name of the ad, there you would view a graph section with three different sub-sections;
- Performance section: shows your ads performance according to its selected objective range.
- Demographics section: shows the amount of time and amount of people that viewed your ads.
- Placement section: shows the performance and ability of your ads over different platforms.
There is also a summary section that summarises your ads performance and developments and a reporting table similar to the dashboard mentioned earlier, unlike the dashboard the reporting table cannot multi-task.
If you find it difficult to navigate around the Facebook ads manager page, then you might like the idea of getting a Facebook Ads Manager mobile app. It does the same work in a better and easier way.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.