Download Facebook Messenger Chat history: Communications on Facebook has been made easy with the direct messaging app, Facebook Messenger with the only Facebook feature been to message one another rather than the additional features of video and picture updates, events, pages and all.
With these accumulated number of chats, there may be several many reasons why you might want to download your Facebook Messenger Chat history, you may feel like saving a particular Messenger conversation with a user or just wish to back up your conversations outside of Facebook, or probably, you are one of the people that supports the #DeleteFacebook Campaign and simply wish to back up your Messenger chat history before you do so. Fortunately, Facebook now allows its users to download their Facebook files be it a specific data or everything they have about your account on their platform. With this feature you can choose which type of information you want to download and set the time range the download should cover.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Easy Steps to Download Facebook Messenger Chat History
With these simplified step by step options, you will easily be able to download your Facebook messenger data. They will help you with your request to download a copy of your Facebook Messenger chats directly from Facebook.
- The first thing to do is ensure you are signed into your Facebook account.
- Afterwards, from your FB Messenger account, click on the small triangle in the top right corner of the screen to bring up the Settings options.
- From the settings drop down pane, click on “Your Facebook Information“ and select “Download a copy of your information…“
- A new page will be loaded where you can select the data you want to download from Facebook messenger.
- To download messages, first click “Deselect All“ and tick the box in the “Messages“ section to download your chats only.
- You will then need to click on “Create File” in the top right corner.
- After this, Facebook will prepare your files for download and this may take up to fifteen minutes depending on the size of the files selected.
- A notification will be sent to you to review your files for download once the files are ready to be downloaded.
- Verify that the preview is accurate and click on “Download” to save a copy of your Facebook chats.
That’s how simple it is to download your Facebook Messenger chat history.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.