Zoom Meeting | All you need to know about the Zoom Meeting: You are considered an attendee when you participate in a Zoom meeting organized by another person. The user who arranged the Meeting or was chosen as an alternate host (if the host is unable to schedule the Meeting) will have host controls, including audio muting, video use, screen sharing, and more.
How to Enter a Session in Zoom Meeting
- By clicking on a Zoom connection provided by the meeting host
- Enter a meeting follow the prompts
- If asked to download and run Zoom
- Enter the meeting ID
- Press to join audio Meeting.
- You can press the Start Video button while you’re at a meeting to start your video.
Mute/Unmute & Settings for Audio
Through your microphone, you can mute and unmute. Often, the host can silence you. If you do, you will have additional choices for audio settings by;
- Pressing the arrow next to the mute button
- You can change the microphone, leave the audio on your machine or access the audio options.
Audio & Video Start/Stop Settings
With the Start/Stop Video button, you can turn your camera on or off.
- Click on the arrow by pressing
- You can change webcams
- Access your Zoom video settings
- Access the start/stop video button
- Or choose a virtual context, or (if enabled).
To invite other participants to the conference, click on the invite button.
Invite by email: This opens the selected email application with a copy of the email application.
Invitation to meetings
- Contacts Invite: Invite users from your contacts list.
- Invite Zoom Rooms: Invite Zoom Rooms that appear in your account.
- Invite by Phone: Available if this option is available for the host.
- A Room Device invite: If the host has a cloud recording connector available for this purpose, you will see who is actually in the Meeting if you click on Participants. The List of Participants It also gives you the option of raising your hand or renaming yourself.
- Raise hand – notifies the host and displays a prompt for hand raise simulation
- Rename – hover over your name to modify the character as seen in the list of participants and window for Recording
You can share your computer in the Meeting if the host allows. The host will be able to stop your screen sharing process.
- Snapchat With Instagram | How to Login Snapchat With Instagram
- Reasons why you can’t access Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Dating Site – List of Facebook Dating Site
At the conference, speak with individuals or anyone.
- To open the chat window and click Chat
- Click Chat with or display chat messages with other participants.
To alter, select the drop-down next to To change who you are chatting to
The host may need to permit you to record the Meeting with whom you are speaking. If you’re trying to;
- Click on the record icon, then
- You will receive the following message before the host gives permission.
Note: the host will not be told that you have requested permission to record. You may need to ask them to permit you to register via Chat or audio (available in their Manage Participants list).
- You can switch between active speaker views and dynamic speaker views at the Zoom window’s top right.
Choose Video Layout
- By clicking a button, you can also switch between the shared screen and the video complete Screen Enter/Exit
- You can enter or leave the full-screen mode at the top right of the Zoom window.
- It would help if you exited, too
- By pressing Esc, full screen.
Instead of flipping between the active, pin video makes a consumer the primary speaker for you. Video with the speaker by right-clicking the video of the person you want to pin, you can pin a video. Or double-click on the window of their video.
Co-annotate on share Screen
You can annotate or post whiteboards on their shared screen if the host allows. For this to be completed;
- At the top of your screen, click on Display Options and select Annotate.
- By clicking on the Leave Meeting option at the bottom, you can leave the Meeting at any time.
- The right corner of the window with Zoom.