Yahoo Mail | How to Sync an iPhone To Yahoo Email: Saving your Yahoo mail address to your contact list can help your mail service provider, such as Gmail, distinguish between spam and messages from people you know. If you receive regular messages from someone and do not want them to be marked as spam, the safest option is to add the mail address to your contact list.
In Gmail, do this by typing the email address into your contact list. Saving the email address as a contact ensures all future messages are delivered to your Inbox.
- Log in to your Gmail account. Enter your login name and password. Click the “Sign in” button. You are directed to your Gmail Inbox.
- Click the “Gmail” link near the top-left of the page, below the “Google” logo and above the “Compose” button. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click the “Contacts” link in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add to “My Contacts” button near the top of the Contacts window. This button has an icon of a head-and-shoulders silhouette of a person on it and a “+” sign.
- Enter the email address for the person you wish to add to your contacts. Click the “add” link. The email address is saved to your contacts list.
- Zoho Mail Full Review | Zoho Mail 2020 | Features of Zoho Mail
- Zoho Mail – Zoho Mail Login | Zoho Mail Sign up | Zoho.com
- Zoho Mail Login – Sign in to Zoho Email Account
- Login to Zoho Mail – Zoho Mail Free Sign in and Zoho Mail App
Sync an iPhone To Yahoo Mail
When you open your Yahoo mail on your iPhone, it automatically syncs with your account, so any messages you send or delete automatically get updated between your phone and Yahoo account. To set up Yahoo mail on your phone, you only need to have your Yahoo email address and password handy.
- On your iPhone, tap the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down to, and tap on, “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Tap “Add Account,” and from the list, select “Yahoo!”
- Enter your “Name,” address, Yahoo “Email” address, Yahoo “Password” address and an optional account “Description”
- Tap “Next.”
- Move the ‘Mail’ choice to ‘On.’
- Tap Save. When you open the Mail app on your computer, it syncs with your Yahoo account automatically.
How to Connect to Earthlink Mail Using an iPhone
Business owners who do not have time to sit on a computer to check their emails can connect to an iPhone with their EarthLink email account. Through Wi-Fi and cellular data networks, Apple’s iPhone connects to the Internet, which is convenient when you need to access your email while on the go. You can use the iPhone’s native Safari Web browser to log in to your EarthLink email account, as well as use the native Mail app.
- On the iPhone, press the ‘Home’ button.
- To launch the iPhone Web browser app, tap ‘Safari’.
- Tap the search bar, then type the webmail URL of EarthLink (link in Resources) and tap Go.
- Tap the Username box, and type your username in it. In the Password box, type your password as well.
- To access your EarthLink email, tap ‘login’.
Apple Mail App
- Press the iPhone’s “Home” button.
- Tap “Settings | Mail, Contacts, Calendars | Add Account | Other.”
- Enter your EarthLink username in the Name field, your email address in the Address field, and “EarthLink” (without the quotations) in the Description field. Tap “Next” when done.
- Type “pop.earthlink.net” (without the quotations) in the Host Name field under Incoming Mail Server, then type your email address in the User Name field and your password in the Password field. Type “smtpauth.earthlink.net” (without the quotations) in the Host Name field under Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) and your password in the Password field. Tap “Done” to save the changes.
- Press the iPhone’s “Home” button to return to the home screen.
- Tap the “Mail” app icon, then tap “EarthLink” to access your email.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.