WhatsApp | How to Use WhatsApp on Facebook Pages: WhatsApp is one app that is most widely used in our culture. The app has launched a new wave of mobile user usability and collaboration and, being as convenient as it is, your brand can easily use it as a community management tool. Since it has now become easier for brands to build their company profile on this app with the launch of WhatsApp for Businesses to communicate with their customers.
For your brand, why is WhatsApp important?
One of the key reasons why it has become as big and strong as digital marketing is that it’s easy. You can reach any business, at any moment, wherever you are. And a brand should have several touchpoints from which it can communicate to its clients because of its rapid growth.
So I decided to check them out for myself when I heard about all these changes. And here’s a step-by-step guide to how I implemented WhatsApp on one of the pages of my client:
How to Use WhatsApp on Facebook Pages
Here’s a step-by-step guide to how to use WhatsApp on Facebook pages
Step 1: WhatsApp for Company setup
Setting up a company profile on a WhatsApp Android smartphone is the first thing you need to do. Via their company app, this can be achieved. The reason I only say Android is because, for now, this software is only available for this unique operating system. Why, you wonder, a different app? This app allows you to add a WhatsApp CTA button on your profile, and the app also offers useful insights into messages sent, received, read, and responded to, allowing you via this app to judge and reassess your contact strategy with your clients.
Step 2: To your Facebook profile, add your WhatsApp number
It is even more important to be present at all important business touch points, given all these variables, to make it easy for your audience to interact with you. In addition to helping you do this, setting up WhatsApp for Business for your company allows you to build a business profile from which your contacts can get all the information of your brand in one place.
- In addition, it will put your client even closer to your brand and enable easier connectivity on the go, without the need for a separate app, such as Facebook Messenger, due to WhatsApp being so available.
- In addition, you can add your WhatsApp number to your page as well and use it on your profile or in your ads as a CTA. Practical, isn’t it?
- Visit your page settings and add your number to the WhatsApp tab and your number will be added to your page after the confirmation process.
- Try contacting your page administrator just in case you don’t see a WhatsApp button, to see if the tab is not available to you because of page permission. Read our guide on how to build WhatsApp ads when you don’t have the Business app if it still doesn’t function.
There’s one catch, though: until checked by them, Facebook doesn’t add your number to your About section. But, I’ve also got a hack for that!
- www.facebook.com Login | Facebook New Version Sign Up Log in
- How To View Your Facebook Profile As Someone Else
- Reasons why my Personal Account was Disabled
Step 3: Run an ad called Click-to-WhatsApp
One thing that you need to remember while running these kinds of ads is that on Ad Manager, you can’t add a WhatsApp button to your ad. Instead, via the Boost Post/Promotions option available on your profile, you can run these advertisements.
- Select Post Engagement as your target and choose ‘Send WhatsApp Message’ as your button to add WhatsApp as a CTA, and you’re done!
- This will update your post automatically and connect to your post a Send Message button with a WhatsApp icon.
As mentioned above, this can also act as a hack and it automatically advertises the WhatsApp number to your About section, which will then display your number along with a WhatsApp icon.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.