How to add music to your Snapchat videos and stories is discussed in this post. For the most current edition of Snapchat for iOS and Android, the instructions apply.
How to Use Music to Submit Snapchats
The addition of a Snapchat music feature is something that makes it more up-to-date with other competing social video apps, particularly Instagram. If you wanted the music to play in your Snapchat videos prior to this update, you needed a different system or machine to play it. Here’s how things work.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Open the music app you want and play any track you want. If it’s iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud, or any other app, you can use it with Snapchat as long as it plays music on your phone.
- Start Snapchat (with the music still playing), navigate to the camera tab, and to record your video message, hold down the big record button. It will simultaneously record all the music that your computer is playing.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen until your video is sent or posted and use the notification panel to pause the music. Then go back to your video preview on Snapchat to watch/listen.
- Go ahead and post it if you’re pleased with your video preview and the music playing along with it. What is a Snapchat story?
A story from Snapchat is a photo or video you post to your story feed. Stories live for 24 hours, and during that period, people can view them as often as they want. Snapchat deletes the story automatically once the 24-hour time limit is up.
How to View Stories from Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app and swipe to the left to view Snapchat stories from the camera tab.
- Alternatively, in the toolbar, tap on the Stories icon (the two silhouettes).
- To view a friend’s stories in the order they were posted, tap anybody’s name.
If you’ve been chatting with someone, looking at their profile icon in your Conversations tab is another way to see their stories. Their profile/Bitmoji icon will transform into a clip of their story that you can immediately tap to watch.
How to Post a Story about Snapchat
To post a story on Snapchat, you can use a couple of methods.
- Tap + My Story at the top of the Stores tab is the easiest one.
- Your current stories can be viewed on your profile.
- Your friends are going to see it appear in their stories section when you post a story. You will be able to see who has seen your story, too.
How to Post a Story on Snapchat using the Camera
From the camera tab, you can post a story, too. If you were going to send it as a message, snap a photo or record a video the same way you would. Tap the square with the plus sign at the bottom of the screen on the preview screen, and then tap Add.
Why Use Stories from Snapchat? In a narrative way, Snapchat stories enable users to share their entire day. Your stories give friends a brief look at what interesting things in the past 24 hours you’ve been up to.
Stories are popular because they’re not permanent, so you don’t have to worry forever about the content on your profile sticking around. Since these features are not present, there is also no pressure to garner tons of likes or comments.
Stories can also be taken advantage of by people who have large followings. As a private messaging app, Snapchat has always been known, but stories offer a more public way of sharing. Many celebrities, brands, and other high-profile users share their Snapchat usernames or snapcodes, so that the thousands of users who decide to add them can view any stories they post.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.