How to download YouTube videos on iPhone and Mac: Would you like to learn how to import videos from YouTube? There are a variety of reasons why you would want to download videos from YouTube, such as if you don’t have an internet connection and want to save them for offline viewing. A way to save on data use charges is also to download YouTube videos to your computer.
YouTube makes sharing videos simple on social media or through embeds. But is it legal to import YouTube videos? Below, we discuss the problem.
But if you’re looking for how to offline stream YouTube videos for personal use, here’s a guide to iPhone and iPad, Mac, Android, and PC for how to do it.
How to download videos from YouTube on your iPhone and iPad
It’s a little difficult to download YouTube videos on your iPhone and iPad because Apple regulates the software available in its shop. There are more options if you jailbreak your phone, but if you don’t want to take that path, here’s the best and easiest way.
- Install and open the Readdle Documents app.
- To open the web browser, tap the compass icon and go to videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/.
- Paste the YouTube video link in the text box and tap “Download.” The video will decode and produce a list of various output formats and quality options after a few moments.
- On the preferred output option, tap ‘Download’.
- Enter a name for the video and a download location.
- To view your downloaded videos inside the Documents app, tap the Downloads section on the bottom navigation bar.
- Go back to the home screen of the Documents app to save your downloaded videos to your iPhone or iPad hard drive and open your Downloads folder.
- Find your desired video and press the three-dot button on it.
- Tap Share, then tap Save Video.
- In the Images app, you can find downloaded YouTube videos.
- Facebook Marketplace Lite | How Lite App Work
- What Is Facebook Lite? | Facebook Lite App Download
- Facebook Lite Login Online | log in to Facebook lite
- Facebook Lite | Login FB Lite Online
How to stream videos from YouTube on a Mac
There is a range of tools and programs that allow YouTube videos to be downloaded on a Mac.
Using the screen capture tool built into macOS is one simple way. It’s not going to be top class, but it’s something. To view screen recording options, simply press Command + Shift + 5. You can pick a window or record the entire screen, and adjust the options for adding audio from the microphone on your Mac.
4K Video Downloader is the best software to download YouTube videos on the Mac in high-quality formats. Up to 30 downloads, a day is free, or you can switch to premium plans. It can stream videos in a range of formats and with a quality of up to 8K. And the 4K Video Downloader will pick up whole YouTube playlists as well.
Here’s how it can be used:
- Download and update and open the software Downloader.
- Find a video on YouTube and copy the link.
- On the menu, press Paste Connect.
- After selecting from the quality and format options list, press Download.
- Click the three-dot icon after your video is downloaded so that you can play, locate it on your screen and perform other acts.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.